lovewearingkeds

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New York
So this morrning my wife was getting ready to leave for work. I am still in bed asleep and she wakes me up to kiss me good bye. As she comes over to the bed she puts her foot up on the bed to fix her pants and what does she put right in my face but a white leather keds bootie. She then puts that foot down and picks up her other foot and puts that one right in front of my face too. She then says good bye and kisses me. I got so turned on as she doesn't wear them that much but also that I love to wear that pair all the time(my pair not hers). I don't think she did it to tease me though(still don't think she knows how much I get turned on when she or I wear keds). I played it off like I didn't see it and then when she came home from work I asked her why she had on my pair of keds. I said who said you could wear my keds. She then told me like she always does, you wear my keds and don't ask me. After she left I got up early for work and put on a pair of her keds and..... I felt better but all day I couldn't wait till she got home from work to see her in them again.

Back
Top Bottom