tgkedsgirl

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Tucson, Arizona
Anyone remember the Keds Invigorate they put out a few years back? These are still one of my top favorites. I still own these and wear them frequently. My wife owned a pair too as you can see in the pic, but she wore them out and trashed them (argggh:icon_evil )
We both wore them when we went on vacation in 2002 and I got noticed big time on the airplane. A teenage girl sitting on the other side noticed and told her dad who whispered to their friends about it. I'm sure the smooth legs and capris gave THAT away! At one point my wife told her sister who was with us, "See my new keds that my hubby bought me?" Then she lifted them up (similar clothing as in the pic) and showed them for her to see (and a few other onlookers from the rows next to and behind us including the teenage girl)!
I'm glad my SO is not totally tired of keds. She's into chucks right now (chucks yucks for me...sorry!). She still wears them keds at least!:icon_mrgr
tgkedsgirl

Attachments

• As of July02 107.jpg
    As of July02 107.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_0465.JPG
    100_0465.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_0471.JPG
    100_0471.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 20
reminds me...

reminds me...

This story you wrote reminds me of after I first confessed to my keds fetish with my wife. We took a road trip to Longueil, Québec (part of Montreal). She told me she was going to wear her new white champ Keds I bought her after we discussed my fetish. It was during out trip that we first fooled around with her wearing Keds in bed.

I was needless to say - elated. I have some picture of the trip of which I posted a few in an old "Maniac's album" where I cropped her out.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom