Re: Wife washing the car today

Ahh, please dun ruin the clean ones..theyre soo beautiful

Dude. That is a nice pair of legs. Very cute feet. Hot keds. Lucky man!

MK

Hey Maniac_kds, thanks for the compliments, she likes to hear that from you guys.

Poser, she is not planning on trashing the clean ones she just got them wet the other day.
Also we are planning on getting some pics of her wearing her distressed distressed raves as soon as we have a chance, maybe this next week. Thanks for the request.

Hey Maniac_kds, thanks for the compliments, she likes to hear that from you guys.

Poser, she is not planning on trashing the clean ones she just got them wet the other day.
Also we are planning on getting some pics of her wearing her distressed distressed raves as soon as we have a chance, maybe this next week. Thanks for the request.

It's very nice of her to take requests. I can't even take pictures privately of my wife let alone put them up here. I'm hoping to ask my other friend to do some more pix but I'm taking it easy for now as to not scare her away in general.

Thanks!
MK

WOW, her legs or very nice, I love the nice KEDS tan line on her feet, can tell she has been in keds all summer with the low tan line don't know other shoes out there to give as low a line like that. I am going to be thinking of her sexy keds legs all night now. Thanks again

It's very nice of her to take requests. I can't even take pictures privately of my wife let alone put them up here. I'm hoping to ask my other friend to do some more pix but I'm taking it easy for now as to not scare her away in general.

Thanks!
MK

I second/third the comments below. Beautiful set of legs and feet, and oh my gosh, the sexy Keds.
Good call on going slow with the pictures and postings of her and shoes the website.. I have taken my time introducing the fetish to my wife for 4+ years now, and the benefits are paying off...she needed to go slow and accept it. Yeah, it's taken a long time, but it is definitely worth it.

Thanks for the comments guys, she likes them. And yes she has been wearing mainly Keds all summer without socks and converse some also. the tan lines are from her Keds

Any pics of the sockless ones shes been wearing?

Back
Top Bottom