wifes new sneaks

Re: wifes new sneaks

Wife stopped wearing the heel socks which I'm not complaining about either. The ones I bought fell apart within a month. Where did you find heel socks. I have been on the hunt for a while. I want my wife to wear them in the summer to work to keep her feet from getting any dirt in the shoes plus it keeps her feet warmer

The other pair. I think I like this color pattern better

I got her heal socks from [link removed]they are hand made not some cheep junk. She just didn't like them. I got her to ware them to work yesterday with her white and pink shox Classics. it took some work on my end to get here to ware them. I made it worth her wiled when she got home. She still doesn't like them she bolted out of here in her air max 2012 with no socks to be seen today. I love your wife's shox. One last question if you don't mind, is the sockless thing something she dose on her own or something you had to work her in to. My Wife was a no socks girl when I met her just had to direct her to the sneakers I likes. After that smooth sailing.

I had to massage my wife into no socks. It took a few years for her to fully commit to not even owning a pair. The past 4 years she has been fully sockless.

The site you said where you got the heel socks was removed. I can't find anymore.

Is there any special reason my last set of photos are being deleted. Were they offensive?

You have been posting hot linked images which we don't allow. Please post them as attachments. See my signature for instructions.

latest update wife decided to do for me with the grey/pink shox was she wore them to work the whole day,came home took a shower and asked me if she should put them on because they are wet on the inside. absolutely she did

Back
Top Bottom