wifes new sneaks

Re: wifes new sneaks

wife loves these lunar glides so much she bought a pair to wear to work everyday... i sense a stinky summer

latest pair

Attachments

• 8DF2968B-736F-41E1-931A-1DF8A81F32F5_zps9f3wz4f1.jpg
    8DF2968B-736F-41E1-931A-1DF8A81F32F5_zps9f3wz4f1.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 3836AA12-4EED-48DF-9FDA-5F20FF5F74CB_zpsypdsvvas.jpg
    3836AA12-4EED-48DF-9FDA-5F20FF5F74CB_zpsypdsvvas.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 11

poor things- what do her insoles look like?

The green ones are pretty new. So no toe print yet

No pics to update but these shoes even though they are mostly mesh and are made to let your feet breathe and be worn barefoot well they smell awesome an make her feet smell amazing

Just when I am trying to ignore this sockless subject for personal reasons my wife decides to wear these brand new shox to work all day. She comes home after wearing them for 12 hours with her bare feet pouring sweat in them. Slips them off,jumps in the shower and then slips them back on for the remainder of the night. I must say that is the hottest thing in the world.

looks like your wife is in need of a comfy house slipper forbthe winter . Maybe she would like these.

Last edited by a moderator:

funny you say that. i bought her some "snookie" slippers 2 years ago and they are just starting to smell nice.she is so anti socks now i have even tried to get her to wear socks on rare occasions ( there are some rare occasions that its necessary when around family) and she is to the point she won't even try a pair on anymore. i have created a monster lol..

Back
Top Bottom