Wife's Sneaker Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

broke1

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
US
Thought I'd take a pic of my wife's sneaker collection for you guys :icon_biggrin: There's a few more but these are the one's she wears mostly. Check my other posts for pics of her wearing them.

I'm curious to know which pair of sneakers you guys think looks the hottest in the collection?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    541.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    550.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    538.5 KB · Views: 20
Re: Wife's Sneaker Collection (Mostly Shox)

OMG!!! defiantly the black Navina's with the blue laces...if you could get pics of her in those...I would die. Then the white/purple Turbos....then the blue Pegasus.

I would have to agree defiantly the black Navina's with blue laces. Keep posting as soon as we get back from vacation we will post some more.

Here's a teaser with her wearing the Navinas. She wore socks with them today but I'll definitely get some good pics without socks. :icon_mrgreen:

Attachments

• DSC00458.jpg
    DSC00458.jpg
    515.2 KB · Views: 23

OOO...socks or no socks keep em coming :)

I would have to agree defiantly the black Navina's with blue laces. Keep posting as soon as we get back from vacation we will post some more.

Hey man hit me up sometime though messaging I can't send you any messages for some reason?

Thought I'd take a pic of my wife's sneaker collection for you guys :icon_biggrin: There's a few more but these are the one's she wears mostly. Check my other posts for pics of her wearing them.

I'm curious to know which pair of sneakers you guys think looks the hottest in the collection?

man they are all HOT!!!!!!!

Hey man hit me up sometime though messaging I can't send you any messages for some reason?

I can't send messages either. Do you have yahoo messenger? If you do hit me up vct1rock10

you guys interested in doing any photos/videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom