ahhkeds

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
My wife recently surprised me by wearing a beautiful white silky lingerie teddy with garter belts supporting a pair of sheer white silk stockings to bed. When I pulled the covers back, I was amazed to see that her tiny feet had slid into a brand new pair of shiny white Leather Keds Sling Backs. She stated that she was to be my "special nurse" for the evening.

Attachments

• Keds - Sling Back 002.jpg
    Keds - Sling Back 002.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Keds - Sling Back 001.jpg
    Keds - Sling Back 001.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Keds - Sling Back 005.jpg
    Keds - Sling Back 005.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 9
Re: Wife's Treat

Your one dam Lucky Bastard. I can only hope that I am find someone as considerate as your wife. :icon_wink

Since our last post, my wife has purchased a few new additions to her "special occasion" collection. Here are a few images for your imagination. Hope you all enjoy....

Attachments

• XMAS - Leather Keds Champs 4.jpg
    XMAS - Leather Keds Champs 4.jpg
    497.2 KB · Views: 7
  • XMAS - Leather Keds Champs.jpg
    XMAS - Leather Keds Champs.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 6
  • Picture 054.jpg
    Picture 054.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Leather Rhinestone Keds - 5.jpg
    Leather Rhinestone Keds - 5.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Leather Rhinestone Keds 4.jpg
    Leather Rhinestone Keds 4.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Leather Rhinestone Keds 2.JPG
    Leather Rhinestone Keds 2.JPG
    389.6 KB · Views: 7

You know, the bubble soles just feel better than the new flat bottoms. Plus, the bubble soles seem to warm up and get almost sticky in no time... I share in that pleasure quite often! Thanks for sharing these sweet finds with us.... totally dee-lish!! Now you've got me thinking about some Valentines Day pampering for her.... and me too!!

dose she usealy ware them with or without socks? the sling back sure are HOTT!!! lucky guy.:icon_chee

She will surprise me by sliding into one of her white silky teddies w/ sheer white nylons held up by her garter belt. Once dressed for the "special occasion" she will then slip her tiny feet into a pair of her shiny white leather custom keds, securing them firmly for the ride ahead.

Since everyone has been so kind thus far with pleasant comments: I have convinced my wife to let me share another one of our passions together.

After an hour of "pleasing me" by dressing in one of her beautiful lingerie pieces along with her tiny little feet secured firmly in one of the "many special sneakers" for the occasion, she often desires me to share one of her passions with her. It goes as follows:

One of her "hidden pleasures" is to allow me to share her "special juices" with her by enabling her to breath her magical aroma while bringing her to a complete orgasm. This is accomplished by utilizing one of her two rubber anesthesia masks along with its latex head harness and rebreather bag.

I simply fill the mask with her "pre-orgasmic juices," securing the mask snuggly to her beautiful face with the adjustable latex harness, and away she drifts off to higher levels of enjoyment.

The amazing aspect of the whole event, is we are able to blend both our passions together to fill one another's specific desires and needs.

I have attached a few of the many different arrangements we participate with, in the bedroom. (Notice "LA GEAR" and "LIZ Patent Leather" in addition to the many "Keds" combinations are available to our imaginations)

Hope you all enjoy...

Attachments

• Pictures-11b.JPG
    Pictures-11b.JPG
    255.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Pictures-09b.JPG
    Pictures-09b.JPG
    251.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Pictures-07b.JPG
    Pictures-07b.JPG
    269.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Pictures-06b.JPG
    Pictures-06b.JPG
    241.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Patent Liz 2b.JPG
    Patent Liz 2b.JPG
    320.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Patent Liz 4b.JPG
    Patent Liz 4b.JPG
    316.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Black La Gear 1c.JPG
    Black La Gear 1c.JPG
    323.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Black La Gear 1b.JPG
    Black La Gear 1b.JPG
    296.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Blue La Gear 6b.JPG
    Blue La Gear 6b.JPG
    330.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Blue La Gear 1b.JPG
    Blue La Gear 1b.JPG
    311.8 KB · Views: 5

Since her active involvement in participating in the content of our posts over the last several days, my wife has "re-invented" her "imaginative" enthusiasm towards "bedroom creativity." I was overly surprised this afternoon to arrive home to be requested to participate in "role reversal," understanding she wants to envision and experience my fetish in the "1st person point of view." As you all can see, she went shopping for a few "specific items" (Shiny White and Black Leather Keds Champs) for me to slide into. I can only hope her experience is as marvelous as mine have been...we will shortly see...

Attachments

• Shiny Black Leather Keds 3a.JPG
    Shiny Black Leather Keds 3a.JPG
    343.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Shiny Black Leather Keds 2a.JPG
    Shiny Black Leather Keds 2a.JPG
    383.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Shiny Black Leather Keds 1a.JPG
    Shiny Black Leather Keds 1a.JPG
    453.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Shiny White Leather Keds 5a.JPG
    Shiny White Leather Keds 5a.JPG
    380.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Shiny White Leather Keds 4a.JPG
    Shiny White Leather Keds 4a.JPG
    455.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Shiny White Leather Keds 3a.JPG
    Shiny White Leather Keds 3a.JPG
    399.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Shiny White Leather Keds 2a.JPG
    Shiny White Leather Keds 2a.JPG
    406.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Shiny White Leather Keds 1a.jpg
    Shiny White Leather Keds 1a.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 7

What a lucky guy. There's nothing better than the aroma of a pair of fresh leather keds. I too am fortunate enough to have a girlfriend that is down to wear Keds in the bedroom. She's been doing it for years, and has come up with many ways to please me with them like going down on me 69 style so that I can have a "nice view" as she says. She commands me to lick the blue label and all sorts of hot stuff. My favorite is when she beats me off while wearing her leather andies using that little padding that runs around the ankle of her sneaks. She has told me that she wants to see me in some keds after I hinted taht I would love some for my own. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting on those. I have some for myself she doesn't know about, but hopefully we get a pair together soon...

To start off, my wife and I would like to thank the following members for their active participation in this thread: Twagner1, Bluelabel900, Sneakerfetish, & Killerkeds. Your comments have been greatly appreciated.

For your wonderful feedback , we will share a few teasers of last night's activities.

Based upon feedback comments and suggestions (not just viewing), we will determine whether we will continue forward with this thread or return back to our "private environment."

Hope you all enjoy...

Attachments

• Pictures 007a.JPG
    Pictures 007a.JPG
    450.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Pictures 006a.JPG
    Pictures 006a.JPG
    397 KB · Views: 7
  • Pictures 005a.JPG
    Pictures 005a.JPG
    345 KB · Views: 6
  • Pictures 004a.JPG