Re: Wife's Treat

OMG wetsuit and sneakers! You are the luckiest man in the world. That must lead to some really exciting action!

Thanks for the post you two, these pics are so hot. I'm really interested to know how your wife enjoyed your new leather Keds. They look so tasty with those snug little nylons on.

My wife and I would, once again, like to thank "Twagner1 and Bluelabel900" for their wonderful responses and participation.

Based upon their reactions, we have decided to add a few additional images to enlighten their imaginations.

Description of images:

My wife had slid her beautiful body into her "crotchless" form-fitting neoprene (rubber) body suit along with firmly securing her strap-on harness into position (including the internal vaginal plug). Once comfortable, she then placed her adorable little feet into her "black patent leather) domina sneakers, fastening the laces snug.

She then advised me that she was beginning to become aroused simply imagining my predicament ahead.

She advised me that it would be in my best interests to dress in the outfit she had placed on the bed. It contained the following:

1) Her white silk "crotchless" panties
2) Her white silky "open nipple" bra
3) a white garter belt w/ four garters straps attached
4) a pair of white silk nylons

Once accomplished, she securred me to our bed with our custom straps, in a spread eagle-position.

She then placed my feet in the shiny white leather champs and snugged them tightly.

Lastly, she reached down between her crotch (all the while I was watching) and gathered a handful of her "female juices" to only then smear the contents in the anesthesia mask.

By this time, all of me was awake and alive, to only feel the anesthesia mask then being secured firmly to my face, with a rebreathing bag attached, ( to ensure I only breathed her delicious aroma) into my lungs, as my breathing encreased.

In the end, my shiny leather keds encased toes were facing the ceiling and my wife was in a world of her own, bringing me to nirvana.....

Hope you all will respond to her kindly with comments and requests for future images....

Attachments

• Breath 5a.jpg
    Breath 5a.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Breath 3a.JPG
    Breath 3a.JPG
    372.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Breath 4a.jpg
    Breath 4a.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 1

Thanks to you all!! I love creative Keds sex....it is better than any drug or booze anyday! What could be better than walking into to bedroom and find the mrs with Keds (wearing them, posing in them, touching them, rubbing them, etc)...you've given me some nice ideas and I so appreciate the pics!! :icon_wink

Holy crap! How did I miss this thread till now?? Ahhkeds, you and your wife's posts have truly been awesome to read. That last scenario you described was so vivid and exciting. It sounds like you guys have been having quite a lot of fun. Keep up the awesome work!

Love your active participation and replys....would love some personal requests (possible pics) and senarios for our next set. Be as imaginative as you wish...with wonderful descriptions:icon_razz

Love your posts. Thanks to you and your wife for sharing these awesome experiences!

Back
Top Bottom