ahhkeds

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Saturday morning my wife stated that she would be having a close friend of hers over for the evening for dinner, conversation, and company.

Jenna is an amazingly attractive woman in her mid-30s, single, and is an active womans' aerobic instructor, by profession. My wife often had spoken how she would love to see her again, since she was so busy and nearly all their conversations had been, via phone, over the last several months.

When Jenna arrived Saturday evening for dinner, I was aw struck by her beauty and personality in the first few moments of greeting her at the door.

I had several things to accomplish for my busy week ahead, and left the two of them alone to catch up on classic stories and close secrets.

At about half past ten in the evening, I thought I had heard Jenna state she was "getting ready," so I decided to take a shower and prepare to turn in for the night.

What I failed to interpret was the following:

When Jenna stated she was "getting ready" she meant for the "activities ahead" ...not planning on leaving for home.

When I finshed my shower, and entered into our bedroom; I noticed my wife had placed a note on the bed stating the following:

"Please make yourself comfortable in the arrangement I have layed out for you....it will be in your best interests ...trust me darling. We will be returning in a few minutes to see that you have followed our instructions accordingly."

As I lifted up a pair of panties to step into them, I noticed two interesting details:

1) they were not a pair of my wife's I recognized
2) they had a fresh fluffy "panty liner" secured in the middle

Lastly, I had remembered the note stating that "we" will be returning shortly....and my heart began to race, realizing Jenna had yet to leave.

Roughly 10 minutes had passed, and my wife and Jenna had returned as promised.

Both had slid their beautiful bodies into (neoprene crotchless) body suits (see "thread- Wife's Treat" for details) along w/ placing their tiny size 6 feet into Black Leather Champs, securing them snug.

My wife then instructed Jenna to assist in securing my hands and feet to the neoprene wrist and ankle strap system she had configured to our bed.

I was now "spread-eagle," wearing a pair of Jenna's silking panties (with a panty liner inserted), awaiting the unexpected.

My wife then handed Jenna the pair of white leather keds champs she had bought for me earlier on Friday, and advised her to slide them on my feet, fastening the laces firmly.

As Jenna was following the set of instructions, my wife then stated she had asked Jenna earlier in the week, to purchase a new pair of fresh black leather keds champs, so she could wear them tonight at her aerobic class before arriving this evening.

My wife then raised her arms to show me what they both had planned:

They had planned on attaching my wife's anesthesia mask to my face with her latex head harness along with running the breathing tube into Jenna's now "sweet aromic" black leather champs.

My heart was racing at speeds unknown to me, while they both assisted in their 'creative desires."

Lastly, my wife indicated the "panty liner" between my legs was designed to catch all my "pre-cum" knowing that I would be "blown away" with their efforts, and she did not want a mess.

So there I was:

1) Dressed in Jenna's silky panties (with a panty liner) inserted
2) White silk stockings with White Leather Keds Champs snug on my feet
3) Secured "spread-eagle" to the (Neoprene-rubber) wrist and ankle restraints on our bed.
4) My wife's anestheisa mask fastened to my face with its latex head harness and a breathing tube running directly into Jenna's new Black Leather Champs...filled with her day's aerobic activities.

One they felt I was helpless to their desires, they both decided to leave me alone to my perdicaments, and returned to the living room for more wine and conversations.

Hope you all enjoy...

More details to the night's events will follow: Based on the reply's to their efforts....!!!

Attachments

• Panty Liner 1a.JPG
    Panty Liner 1a.JPG
    412.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Panty Liner 2a.jpg
    Panty Liner 2a.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Panty Liner 3a.JPG
    Panty Liner 3a.JPG
    399.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Panty Liner 4a.JPG
    Panty Liner 4a.JPG
    388.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Panty Liner 5a.JPG
    Panty Liner 5a.JPG
    396.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Dominated 1a.jpg
    Dominated 1a.jpg
    470.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Dominated 2a.jpg
    Dominated 2a.jpg
    505.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Dominated 3a.jpg
    Dominated 3a.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Dominated 4a.JPG
    Dominated 4a.JPG
    419.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Dominated 5a.JPG
    Dominated 5a.JPG
    457.6 KB · Views: 5
Re: Wife's Weekend Surprise

Wow... what a sexy story. I especially like how your wife had her friend wear them sockless to get them all sweaty before you were inhaling their sweet aroma. I really like the panty shots too, there's something about that shiny kind of material that gets my juices flowing too. I would have needed that panty liner myself because I would have exploded in them for sure. I would love to know if they teased you with their keds while you were helpless and restrained... thanks for the great pics/story guys.

Awesome pics and an even more awesome story! Sounds like you really did have quite a night. Did you get to do anything with Jenna and her Champs?

After leaving me to my predicament for nearly 30 minutes, I saw my wife enter the bedroom, one again, to simply open her "Magic Toy Chest" and step into her "strap-on harness" (illustrated in thread - Wife's Treat).

She slid the straps up and over both sides of her sexy hips making sure her "vaginal plug" was positioned just right before securing the straps firmly in place. She then smiled and exited the room...stating she had exciting business to attend to in the next room.

In between taking excited breaths of Jenna's (aerobic acitivities aroma)...I was entertained by her sounds of appreciation in the next room.

Nearly 30 minutes had lapsed before my wife, once again, returned to our room, stating that it was my turn to clean the evenings toys.

Before I could think....she had released the anesthesia mask from the grips of my cheeks...to merely replace it with a cum covered dildo...advising me it was a personal going away present from Jenna....understanding she was now ready to head home....:icon_razz

Back
Top Bottom