Kichutes

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Brazil
Hello there. I live in Brazil and I just love girls wearing low tops black chucks!

As I'm a teacher, I have several pretty students in my University classes who wear those sexy sneakers.

From time to time, whenever I just have the chance, and I became friends with them, I ask them to pose for me.

So I'm now hoping to contribute to this forum with a few of my pics.

Just let me say a few things:

1 - All of them are 18+ years girls. Grown ups.
2 - In all pics I took care to crop the image so their faces will never show up.
3 - You will notice that in almost all pics, the soles are worn out. I just LOVE when they are in this condition! The tread paterns almost disapearing, and the very smooth surface of the soles are very sexy for me, anyway.

Well, I hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• 143_4317.jpg
    143_4317.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 0
  • All Star0003.JPG
    All Star0003.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 0
  • All Star0005.JPG
    All Star0005.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 0
  • All Star0008.JPG
    All Star0008.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 0
  • All Star0017.JPG
    All Star0017.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 0
  • All Star_UNIT0006.JPG
    All Star_UNIT0006.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 0
  • All Star_UNIT0005.JPG
    All Star_UNIT0005.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 0
  • MARINA0004 - Cópia.JPG
    MARINA0004 - Cópia.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JUJU E GIGI0004.JPG
    JUJU E GIGI0004.JPG
    476.8 KB · Views: 0
Re: Worn Converse soles

thank you! i'd love to put my face up to the soles and take a nice big long whiff and maybe the insides too.

Yeah, I agree. I just LOVE the sweet smell of the wornout soles....

Nice pics...love the one with white socks and the one where an anklet is just visible...How do the students respond to whenb you ask for pics?? I think it's very cool you dare to ask - though someone could take it the "wrong way"...Luckily the girls seem to play along...Do they know about the posting in here? Any chance you could get a few hi-top-pics 🙂

overknee, most of them respond well to this kind of proposition, since I take a certain time becomming friends with them, and no, they never take it the wrong way.

They don't know I'm posting here as I believe none of them even know that this Forum exists. They only know that I like girls in sneakers, and so this is a perfect escuse for me to take theirs pics. And that's why I choose not to show their faces at all.

As for the hi-tops, unfortunatelly in Brazil they're quite expensive to get (More than U$70 a pair usually) so they usually wear the low-tops ones.

I'm glad you loved the pics! Thanks, pal.

Back
Top Bottom