Worn Sockless

Re: Worn Sockless

I like it but not just because of the look but rather because the shoes will certainly be smellier.

I love these new trendy vans slip ons or ballerinas which both are mostly worn sockless.

this look is really hot....im female and i love to show off my ankles, i love to wear my sneakers untied too...

do you like this look??? Let me know and maybe i will post some pics for you...any requests?

this look is really hot....im female and i love to show off my ankles, i love to wear my sneakers untied too...

do you like this look??? Let me know and maybe i will post some pics for you...any requests?

I'd love to see you wearing your sneakers sockless, like your asics and others too, but most of what I've seen, you have socks on. So yes, please post some pics. Perhaps sockless with mud or water pouring out of your sneakers.

later,
Andrew

I love sockless girls in Nikes especially Adidas superstars. I was crashing at my buddy's house, and his hot sister had her blue striped Adidas Superstars laying right by the bathroom. She always wore them sockless and you can tell b/c the insole was really dark and when I placed my hand into her shoe, you can feel the moisture soaked into the insole. During the night when everyone was asleep, I went snatch the shoes. I took them back downstairs and started sniffing them. I took the insole out and her foot imprints were so dark, I thought I was gonna cum right then and there. Her insoles were so stinky and still a little wet from her sweat. I started to fuck her right shoe while sniffing the left. Ended up blowing my load into the toe area of her shoe. One of the best shoe fucks I've ever had b/c her sneaks were so stinky.

I love sockless girls in Nikes especially Adidas superstars. I was crashing at my buddy's house, and his hot sister had her blue striped Adidas Superstars laying right by the bathroom. She always wore them sockless and you can tell b/c the insole was really dark and when I placed my hand into her shoe, you can feel the moisture soaked into the insole. During the night when everyone was asleep, I went snatch the shoes. I took them back downstairs and started sniffing them. I took the insole out and her foot imprints were so dark, I thought I was gonna cum right then and there. Her insoles were so stinky and still a little wet from her sweat. I started to fuck her right shoe while sniffing the left. Ended up blowing my load into the toe area of her shoe. One of the best shoe fucks I've ever had b/c her sneaks were so stinky.

sneaker_man the tgassa is green with envy :)
Did you clean up after yourself?
Have you seen her wearing them since?
Don't suppose you could get some pics of these sexy superstars?

Petroch
TGASSA

I love seein gals in sneakers sockless. IT looks so fashionable.:icon_mrgr

sneaker_man the tgassa is green with envy :)
Did you clean up after yourself?
Have you seen her wearing them since?
Don't suppose you could get some pics of these sexy superstars?

Petroch
TGASSA

I guess you mean if I cleaned my cum from her sneakers? No, I ripped out the left insole and used it to spread my cum on both insoles. Just can't have one insole soaked in my love juice. :icon_wink

I saw her wearing them that afternoon. I was afraid they'd still be a bit wet, but the house was very well air conditioned, so the drying process must have been quick. I think spreading the cum allows it to dry quicker b/c of the greater surface area. I have not seen her wearing them lately. She's been wearing her cute ballet flats. I waiting for an opportunity to dump a load in those.

Unfortunately I didn't have a camera or my cellphone with me at the time. I'm going to see if the superstars are laying around at my friend's house. I might just swipe them if I noticed they haven't been worn in a while. His sister has tons of shoes, so I don't think she'll notice if a pair is missing.

On a similar note, has anyone swiped a pair of sneakers that were laying around and kept them?

ya just what ya said untied and no socks are very sexy what sneaks do you wear.

I love to see a woman wearing converse or keds sock less, It always makes me wonder what there sneakers would smell like after a good long wear. As far as myself I wear my Chucks sock-less 99% of the time, unless I'm going to wear them wet. (part of my converse fetish):icon_wink:

Back
Top Bottom