lovechamps

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
united states
hey this might have happenend to some of you already but im just wondering if its weird to see your own mom in keds????:icon_ques

Re: would it be weird

yes, a bit unsettling for me.

My 86-year-old mother-in-law is visiting us. She needed sneakers so Mrs. Mule went out and bought her a pair of Keds Champions. If that doesn't put me off the fetish, nothing will.

:icon_twis Well I guess it's all about perspective.
After having a fetish since childhood you don't even consider going there.
When your daughter grew up in school and keds were the rave you just thought what it would be like with someone else thinking about her in that way.
An aunt or cousin? hmmmm

Last edited:

My Mom started wearing knock-offs so i told her that they were the most ugliest sneaker that she could wear, she eventually stopped wearing them. (THANK GOD)

wouldnt be weird at all....as adults we're s u p p o s e d to be able to differentiate with things like that.

Let me compare this to my balloon fetish. I have numerous highly attractive female friends (who know about my fetishes) from both in and out of the performing scene. And Ive s e e n then handle balloons. Did I get all hot and bothered (lets even go so far as to call it aroused) because I saw a gorgeous girl handling balloons? No. Theyre friends. Not people I look at in a potentially erotic context. Its a matter of differentiation and control.

Simple.

Taking that one step further...my late mom DID wear Keds (or knockoffs actually) when I was a kid. The memory of that, in light of my fetish, doesnt repulse me or make me uncomfy at all. She wore sneakers as did most women in the early and mid 60s. So?

For me I have two different "strokes" for my Keds. On the one hand I generally think they are an attractive sneaker to look at and on the other hand I like to have sex with people who wear attractive sneakers. Because I generally do not want to have sex with my mother, I would think she would look fine in Keds and wouldn't be thinking dirty. A few cousins I have that belong on the cover of a magazine may make that a little more difficult but hey... different strokes for different folks.

Cheers!
MK

Moved to more appropriate (adult) forum.

My mother use to buy keds for herself, my sister and me. The only difference was I'd get black or navy and they would get red or white. I guess in her mind that made them boy sneakers. We all know different though 😉

I can remember as a kid playing with my mom's and sisters keds but the thought of who owned them never came into play.

I had a great Mom and as I think back so openminded--even before sneakers at maybe age 8-9 or so--my mother caught me playing with and trying to put on her Playtex Rubber girdle--the smell was intoxicating--I was embarrassed she told me not to be and it was nothing to be ashamed of--she actually gave me one of her old ones--it was so comforting to hold and smell--when I was in my teens she found a pair of womens red keds that I had under the bed--she asked me about them and saw that I got very nervous--and immediately changed the subject--very cool in my opinion.

When I was 4 or 5, my mom gave me the princesses she wore all the time after I was always playing with them. I remember how naive I was back then, I told her I licked them and put them in my mouth and she said "oh don't do that they're dirty". I wore them around the house sometimes too.

My mom bought some really hot white and light blue ultrastars recently. She came to visit me after the New Year wearing these brand new shoes, and I was cursing myself hoping that it was just an illusion. It doesn't really bother me that she wears them. If anything, it makes me want to see her more often because when she's not around, they're fair game.

Back
Top Bottom