Re: would it be weird

hey this might have happenend to some of you already but im just wondering if its weird to see your own mom in keds????:icon_ques

It's too much of a nightmare to even contemplate!

My mother in law, well now that's a different story... she's actually HOT for a 43 year old woman, who looks 35 easily!~*

Re: would it be weird

When I was growing up I was so mad that my mom never had keds, at age 12 to 14 or so I had the same shoe size as her and loved to wear her shoes, I only had one pair of sneakers and would always get them wet so I had to wear her shoes. most the time her rebook free styles or princesses. Well that is outside anyway, when home alone I would play in all of her shoes. The closest she had to keds was canv. balloons shoes (white pair and black pair), kind of the same but not the same, I had to wear them one time out too, very fem shoe more fem then keds, I got her to tell me (gave them to me) here you can wear these untill yours dry. :icon_chee That was really hot.

Now that I am not living at home and like 4 or 5 sizes bigger then her she has like 3 or 4 pair of keds. Kind of pisses me off.

My grandma also wears keds that is kind of a turn off.... well really seeing any real old lady in keds is a turn off.

Back
Top Bottom