Re: x-hi chuks

I personally would love to find X-hi chucks in my size 11 myself. But I guess someone decided that it's more of a chick thing so more smaller sizes should be made. The same goes for pink chucks too I noticed. I can't seem to even find size 11 normal pink chucks when I go to the Converse Outlet most of the time here.

I found a shop in Aus and got a pair of size 10's in extra high - black. Nice and the inner soles on these are really soft. They had size 11 to which is the size I wear mostly but the toes were all distorted and they just didn't do it for me. I love wearing the blacks in winter and have seen a few girls with them on too - with short dresses. Very very sexy.

Mornin Chucksfan, mate I go along with the x-his and short skirts.. They are hell sexy... Saw a couple of pr in Sydney but I think it may still be to hot... Mate, have you noticed all the high school girls are getting around in Skimmers or Keds champions rip off's from K-mart, I think.. White or black with their school uniforms.. Megga of them in Sydney and the northern beaches.. Havn't seen any around here... Any up your way mate..??.. :icon_bigg
Walk softly people...

I'll have a look in my stockpile in the next day or so people and see if I have any 10's or 11's in mens..??.. If they are u.s.a.'s you have no chance.. I'm starting to sell a truck load on E-bay under EVD000 .. :icon_cry: Walk softly people...

Hey Consforever, haven't seen much in the way of Keds out of the normal. Probably sweep through if it gets a go. Depends on how tough the school is. School holidays next week - can you imagine what's around during schoolies. All those 17-18 year olds let loose, looking good in their various sneakers with young, inexperienced guys. Now if we were there, we'd show them a thing or two - not just a bit of wham bam but some real tricks! I think maybe a walk around the beach after 30000 of them have had their beach party - there are probably lots of left over shoes just for us!!!

En France on trouve quelque fois des x-hi en cuir, noir ou marron ( en toile j'en ai vu un seul modèle dans une boutique et sur une personne : beige avec des fleurs brodées... ) Une copine en porte depuis 2 ans...

In France we sometimes find some x-hi, but only leather, black or brown. A friend of mine has a pair of brown x hi leather, she's so hot with them with jeans and sometimes a skirt :icon_eek:

Copine que j'aimerais bien connaitre!!!

Mais c'est pas si simple quze cela de trouver ces XHI en france, en tailles au dessus des 8 américains...

Back
Top Bottom