XXX Thommy said:
Has anyone been member at http://fetishfiction.com/avs/sneaker-fetish-fantasies/ or http://ls-university.com/ ? Are there good videos with girls in Keds champions or look-a-likes worth to pay for? Or can you recommend corresponding pay sites?

Thanks a lot...

The first site is a AVS site with content that we have had here for several years. I don't think they have updated it in 3 years. Don't waste you money.

The second is a good site but I can't tell you what they have on it maybe someone else has been a member recently.

XXX Videos

XXX Videos

Thommy,

LS-University is well worth purchasing access into it. There are many AVI/MPEGS and jpegs (pics) of many girls in cheer/tennis outfits wearing White Keds/KSWISS and other types of sneakers. Trust me you will not be disappointed. Prepare to download many files from that site. Enjoy.

Cmbtdiver :icon_bigg

thommy if you try that site let us know what you think ? tax return time and nothing worth buying on ebay .

Re: XXX videos

Well that site is disappointing for me. Ok they have several pics of girls in Keds champions look-a-likes but just two good short videos with that :icon_frow

In one clip you have that blonde summertime girl wearing white champions. She is dressing from her normal clothes putting a cheerleader-uniform on. She keeps her champions on her feet while that. Some great closeups of her sneakers.

In the other one you have a hardcore cheerleader in white champions. She is sucking that guy's cock and they are fucking in the end. Great views of her sneakers as she is riding on him. But that clip is without sound.

They have some more short clips with cheerleaders in champions while practise or posing but there are no good views of the sneakers. But there are a few good clips with other tennis shoes.

You don't find 30,000 cheerleaders and massive picture archive as they say.

All in all I say it's not worth paying for if you are strong in Keds champions :icon_excl

Anyone knows good sites with hardcore videos with (white) champions?

Thommy,

Im sorry i didnt see this thread sooner. I could have told you that the sites not to good. I joined once and found out the hard way too. As for the "30,000 pics" and massive archive, its a load of bull. Most of thier sets have been posted on Karups or ATK for months if not years LOL.

As for other sites with ked champ vids no idea, but this site does have lots of pics= www.zoligirls.com

For chucks= www.suicidegirls.com

Of course the best place for both of them is right here. :icon_mrgr

XXX Thommy said:
Well that site is disappointing for me. Ok they have several pics of girls in Keds champions look-a-likes but just two good short videos with that :icon_frow

In one clip you have that blonde summertime girl wearing white champions. She is dressing from her normal clothes putting a cheerleader-uniform on. She keeps her champions on her feet while that. Some great closeups of her sneakers.

In the other one you have a hardcore cheerleader in white champions. She is sucking that guy's cock and they are fucking in the end. Great views of her sneakers as she is riding on him. But that clip is without sound.

They have some more short clips with cheerleaders in champions while practise or posing but there are no good views of the sneakers. But there are a few good clips with other tennis shoes.

You don't find 30,000 cheerleaders and massive picture archive as they say.

All in all I say it's not worth paying for if you are strong in Keds champions :icon_excl

Anyone knows good sites with hardcore videos with (white) champions?

That is a shame, I guess they went the AVS route as well. Lot's of profit that way.

Back
Top Bottom