etniesboy

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Florida
I was recently browsing the Keds forum and saw an interesting thread with a similar title where members were sharing their stories of when/where/how their particular fetish came about. I have a few good stories of my own I'd like to share but would like to hear someone else's first. Fair enough? :icon_razz

Re: Your First Skater Shoe Fetish Experience

Mine started in high school. I don't really know why or how it started, one day it just seemed really hot to see a girl in skate shoes or something like adidas, shox...etc. I remember just staring at girls and even some guy's shoes back then (without being noticed of course) and all I could think about was what would it be like to be inside their sneaker. I love the thought of being able to shrink so small that I could see what its like inside and go where they go. Anyone else share this kinda fantasy? Then one day I found a locker that someone was using that didn't have a lock, and I happened to bump into it. The door opened to reveal a used pair of girls Nike Cortez (white with the red swoosh). I stuffed them in my backpack, and went home. I still have them to this day. That was my first pair I had ever gotten close to.

I'm interested in hearing others' stories too.

Mine started in high school. I don't really know why or how it started, one day it just seemed really hot to see a girl in skate shoes or something like adidas, shox...etc. I remember just staring at girls and even some guy's shoes back then (without being noticed of course) and all I could think about was what would it be like to be inside their sneaker. I love the thought of being able to shrink so small that I could see what its like inside and go where they go. Anyone else share this kinda fantasy? Then one day I found a locker that someone was using that didn't have a lock, and I happened to bump into it. The door opened to reveal a used pair of girls Nike Cortez (white with the red swoosh). I stuffed them in my backpack, and went home. I still have them to this day. That was my first pair I had ever gotten close to.

I'm interested in hearing others' stories too.

Seems we share similar experiences ^^. Mine started in high school as well. Lucky you to bump into a unlocked locker! I remember taking a few pairs from the lost and found too.

I wish I had a lot more guts back in high school. I had so many opportunities to get shoes. Like at the end of the year in P.E. everyone started throwing their shoes and clothes all over the locker room. There were huge piles of shoes in there that got dumped into a dumpster. I thought it was just the guys that did this, but there was a huge pile outside the girls locker room too. I thought about going out to the dumpster and bringing some home, but I could never bring myself to do it.

regarding the locker room thing, oh god, i'd be all over that!
not sure how i'd explain it...guess just that i thought tossing the stuff was wasteful, but there's no stopping me grabbing a girls shoes if i can get them...even if i have to buy them right off her feet!

i've been crazily into girls sneakers and feet since i was pretty young.
i used to borrow girls gym shoes starting in about grade 7. i'd just grab them after school when no-one was looking and bring them back the next day...sometimes right after gym class while they were still warm! hehe and of course sometimes i REALLY liked them and didn't return them! then they joined the collection under my bed. back then girls didn't ever wear skateshoes. the ones i was spending time with were mostly nikes, reeboks, adidas and the like.

k, so here we go with one of my favorite memories ever!
my first actual EXPERIENCE with skateshoes (besides wearing them) would have been with a girl i met at the lake when spending a summer at my friends cabin when i was about 17. i met her while out drinking with my friends at a fire in the bush. i noticed early in the evening that one of the girls there(attending with her friends from another nearby town) was wearing a sweet pair of etnies cyprus in baby blue and white with NO SOCKS! they were a very popular shoe at the time and this was my favorite color combo that they came in. i spent all night getting as close to her as i could and eventually struck up some conversation after a good number of drinks. she was a small, cute blonde, about a year younger than me. before long we were a little ways away from the fire, in a grassy area near a picnic table alone and making out like crazy on the grass. at one point one of my busy hands slipped into one of her shoes where i felt her smooth, very warm sole against the moist insole of her shoe. my greedy hand went further, sliding up from her heel, around her arch, across the ball and i grabber her toes! at this point her shoe popped off of course. she said, "hey, that's my foot!" sounding surprised that someone would be interested in touching her feet in the midst of such a heavy make out session. "well, i LIKE your foot!" i responded, and proceeded to lick and worship her perfect foot almost jokingly while she was all "eeeeew!" and giggling lots as it was apparently tickling her a lot. i continued to enjoy her foot under the ruse that i was doing it to tease her while my hand she couldn't see was inside her shoe behind me. i licked and sucked her foot clean while she writhed in the grass in front of me giggling and squealing. i popped her other shoe off and gave her other foot a bit of the same treatment before we went back to kissing and other things. after some time and some great fun, we decided, hours after leaving the party, that her friends were probably worried about her so we headed back to the fire. i convinced her that the wet grass would feel nice on our bare feet and told her that i would carry our shoes back(like a gentleman, heehee!) she never wound up putting hers back on that night and when we saw each other the next day, i told her that i had lost both of our shoes due to being too drunk to keep track of what was going on in all the commotion. she seemed a bit upset about this as she'd only had them for a month(there must have been worn every day tho, she'd definately left her mark...especially at teh lake where she only wore them sockless!). i really liked her and felt a bit bad about it sincerely, so i agreed to buy her a new pair! not only did i get her delicious shoes, but i now had a shoe shopping date with her! we ended up getting the same shoes but with the colors reversed(mostly blue instead of mostly white).
i ended up having the most amazing summer with her tho despite lots of "torture" sessions, i never actually confided in her about my foot/sneaker fetish though i'm sure she has figured it out by now. i never saw her again after that summer, and actually never returned to that lake, but, i had her shoes for years until a girl i was dating for a short time insisted that i toss them...since then, i've collected at least 15 pair of that model of shoe new and used thru various means but, really, really wish i had that first pair still dammit!

is it wierd that i still wonder if she still has the pair we bought together?
what i wouldn't do to get them...

While I do enjoy a good skate shoe, my only experience was to brush my hand over the pair worn by Lyndsey, can't remember what kind, but they were almost solid black. She had black socks on, almost always wore socks that girl, oh well. She was sitting on a table, her shoes just waiting to be touched, so I grabbed hold of them, telling her to get her feet off the table, and fondling them as I rotated her around. They were soft and velvety for the brief moment that I had them in my hands, but I just couldn't resist touching them when I had the chance. Alas, that is the extent to my skate shoe experiences.

later,
Andrew

I've told this story before somewhere...
I'm not really into skate shoes at all, but there was one pair that a friend of mine had. The were Savier shoes (since gone out of business I think), brown leather. I was helping my buddy move out of his apartment one day, from the 3rd floor. We took turns carrying stuff down the rickety back staircase, and it took quite a while for each trip down and back up again.
After most of the furniture was moved, the bedroom stuff was left, which included a box filled with his girlfriend's shoes (she lived there too). I had always lusted after her one pair of skate shoes, and sure enough, there they were in the box. While my buddy was carrying something downstairs, I knew it was now or never...I got to fondle, smell, and stare at the lovely shoes, jerking off into a wad of toilet paper I scrambled to grab. It was amazing also because of the risk of getting caught. I never got caught. It was great.

a few months later, after telling her I loved her shoes, and that it was because I had a shoe fetish, she stopped by my house on my birthday and presented them to me as a birthday present. I still have them! I'm sure I have pics of them somewhere. I probably already posted them on here somewhere.

http://sneaker-groups.com/showthread.php?t=24550

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom