X

XXX Thommy

This yummy pair of Converse is from a cute teen girl standing in front of the door of the appartment downstairs sometimes. I think that girl is a friend of the owner's daughter. Those Chucks smell and taste sooo yummy. 🙄 Take them to my appartment sometimes really having fun with. 😀 Sorry no pics of that this time - may be next time...

Attachments

• IM000038.JPG
    IM000038.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 17
Thommy,

That is extremly hot and for me a big part of the whole sneaker obsession. I love buying sneakers right off girls feet, it's the best. You see a nice hot young girl walking somewhere with really hot worn/sometimes trashed(if I'm lucky) sneakers and give her some rap that you need them for some reason, offer her more money than they are worth new.

Your situation here is also great beacuse you get to love them up and she wears thems again and then you get them again. HOT!!!!! Please send pics of you enjoying her hot rubber chucks!!!!!

Mike

Hey Mike,

I’ve bought sneakers right off girls feet as well in the past. Know what you mean. It’s absolutely great. 😀

Will make pics having fun with her Chucks next time.

Thommy

Thommy,

Sounds great I look forward to your pics! I bought a girls Converse off her feat a few weeks ago. Real hot sexy teen, rock-n-roll cutie!!! She called them her babies when I was buying them. They are size 2, so she is a 4 in girls, how hotttt!!!!! They are black high tops that she wrote stuff all over. I make beautiful love to them. I'll take some shots as well soon.

I'm a married guy 37 and have a wife who plays sneakers with me and loves it too. I have her so horny licking and rubbing the rubber on her pussy. We have amazing sneaker sessions. But I will always have the urge to fuck a young girls smelly canvas worn rubber sneaker!!!

All the best,

Mike

worn chucks

worn chucks

hi mike,
i also like to fuck young girls worn chucks. i buy them on the streets. my wife also fuck me with her chucks ... and otherwise ...
we both have the same hobby ...
i prefer trashed chucks,

wolf

Back
Top Bottom