Chicago O'Hare

Chicago O'Hare

In the security line I was behind a woman a middle aged woman, probablly 50 something, but in great shape and not looking like a grandma, wearing a nice shelveless polo type shirt, plaid knee high shorts and brand new blue keds. I wanted to say something like, "I like the look" or "nice shoes". But I couldn't. I just tried not to be caught staring at them.

When I see something like that I always ask "where did you get those shoes? My wife has been looking for them." You always get a great response ;-)

Keds in the Antipodes

Keds in the Antipodes

I saw a pair of red Keds on a young asian girl today down in Darling Harbour. I asked her where she got them and she said she bought them recently in Thailand. It is the only pair I've seen all week. My sympathies to the guys who live here. On the other hand, if you are a chucks fan, this place is heaven. Pitty I can't stand them. The women who aren't wearing chucks are wearing these funny looking bowling type shoes. Very popular with bell bottoms.

all those freiking hippies wearing those stupid bowling shoes. I too think chucks look like guys shoes and the girls who wear them usually look like dykes. (Just what I see). Where are the keds??? Just about the only ones I see are on my feet and my Kedsmama. and that is it!! Went to the fair, usually a plethora of Keds, NOPE! Perhaps 10 pairs when in years past I would lose count at 1000!! Please oh please, someone bring back 1989!!!!

Some good Labour Day Weekend Sightings...

Some good Labour Day Weekend Sightings...

I spent the Saturday in Niagara Falls and Sunday at the Toronto Zoo and got good multiple sightings. Mostly at the zoo.

In Niagara: Asian girl in her 30's wearing navy keds with white stiching - no socks, blue jean shorts, light blue shirt. Indian girl in her early 20's in white knock-offs

Zoo: White woman - 30's wearing blue jeans cut off at the knees, blue keds - heavily worn and a black and white striped shirt; family of black women who were all wearing white knock-offs. Asian girl in her 20's wearing keds knock-ff (yellow label).

Was a pleasant weekend.

:icon_lol:

Knock-offs @ work

Knock-offs @ work

A latina girl at work was wearing a pair of blue keds knock-offs yesterday.
Finally, a reason to cum into work in the morning 🙂

keds over the world

keds over the world

It seems that Keds Company is trying to expand the shoes in Europe. The fact is that on Keds website you can see new countries as Germany or Spain.
I know that Keds shoes were for sale some years ago in Germany, but not in Spain. Even there is a website in spanish were you can find out where to buy the shoes.
As an spanish, of course, I´ve done it and visited some cities to see the shoes they have for sale. The worst is that the shoes are in good and quality shoe shops but the shops are aimed to old people. In addition I couldn´t find any champion.:icon_mad:
About Portugal, I went this summer again and I saw fewer people wearing them. Anyway, I saw a really pretty woman, in her 25´s wearing champs while she was playing golf. It was incredible.
I also went to California and it was really hard to see young people (20-40) wearing keds. Anyway, Vans and JPurcells were everywhere!!! :icon_lol:
The best places for keds were Santa Cruz (CA) and Las Vegas.

Last edited:
I was at Disneyland over the weekend and saw many converse shoes. I also
saw a bunch of keds too! One pair of leather champions on a VERY hot asian
girl about mid 20's? I also saw a woman in her late 30 with some INCREDIBLE
legs wearing classic canvas keds. Lots of those funky multi-colored space
sneakers to be seen too. Not my cup of tea, but better then the clunky
humungus ones that all the women were wearing two years ago! Saw lots of
Vans, as with the space sneakers, they are better then clunky sketchers.
The trend looks good for Keds. I think that by the end of the 00's, we will
see a good following, kinda like the mid 80's when keds took off (again).

Keds @ Work.. finally

Keds @ Work.. finally

I was surprised to notice that one of the girls that work in the packaging area of my company was wearing very worn blue keds on. They were so worn it was hard to tell if they were official or not *romantic sigh*. LOL
Whe is latina in her mid 30's i figure. Very petite.. like 5ft. Looks to have very small feet i'd guess size 5 - 6 US.

Cheers!

:icon_mrgr

Tonight at a sandwitch shop there was a woman in her 30's she had a on newer pair of white leather champs with blue jeans, I think maybe a size 7maybe alittle smaller, I could not stop looking at them I was a frade my wife was going to see me staring but I tried to only look when my wife was not noticing, it was so nice to see, I only wish I had on my keds too. She was short too only 5 foot or so,

Back
Top Bottom