poser

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Besides the color of the insoles changing, was anything else done?

Re: 2010 Keds - what changes?

Hi
The newest Champs are really quite good. A few of the changes are:

• Full rubber sole
  • Properly sized blue label
  • Inner sole same color as sneaker
  • Full canvas inside including insole

I wear a w 13 med and one of the things I really like about this series is the laces start closer to the toe on the larger sizes (I wear w13 med). This makes your foot look smaller. I took a photo to show the difference but I can't find my upload cable :icon_redface:

I'm also finding that they are holding up pretty well and the sizing for me is bang on.

Please post some pics of the new keds Seeker. I'd love to see them as I am in the market for a new pair.

Thanks

Found my cable :icon_razz:

As you can see the toe area on the stone sneaker is about 1 inch smaller.

Attachments

• img_8858.jpg
    img_8858.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 3

Thanks. Didn't you use to wear a size 12? I have noticed either my feet growing cause the size 12 keds I have feel small now, ir have the keds been getting smaller? Any thoughts??

12's were always a bit tight but are okay without socks. If you've gained weight your shoe size changes.

No, but are you? I gained a pile of weight but I'm back down again. I'd like to loose another 10 lbs that'll put me at my 20's 30's weight.

Looks to me like some of the new Champs have a navy insole regardless of outer color, I've seen white, black and red with navy insoles. I'll agree the smaller toe area makes your feet look smaller. I won't wear them with carpenter or other wider-leg jeans because they make my feet look TOO small! Prefer to just do shorts and no socks anyway...

Attachments

• P7020008-1.JPG
    P7020008-1.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 3
  • P7020009-1.JPG
    P7020009-1.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom