• All email services are currently down. I hope for a fix within a day

Seeker

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
Seasons greetings.

Ok so I went Keds shopping only to find that black and navy 13m were out of stock. So maybe the next batch will have painted eyelets. I'm hoping the new year will bring a better product and more fans!

Re: 2019 Keds

Doesn't look like they even make the men's version of the champs anymore. Doing a search on their website for "men", i get diverted over to Pro Keds

Doesn't look like they even make the men's version of the champs anymore. Doing a search on their website for "men", i get diverted over to Pro Keds

Correct its been a couple years. I'm just happy they are still in business.

Do you think maybe the reason Keds is sold out of all the large sizes are because men are buying them?

Keds quality is SHIT! Narrow, cheap ass glue and canvas, fucking labeling EVERYWHERE! Really gone in the shitter the last 20 years. Since the pebble sole went away. So SAD! ;-(

I agree about the quality issues. I recall girls in the 1980’s and 1990’s having Keds that would last a good while and could be repeatedly washed. The newer Keds seem to lose their shape after a short while and show lots of wear around the big toe area like never before.

Looks like I was posting bull. It turns out I was not on the USA Keds site so 13 was shown as out of stock. The USA site has all sizes.

Back
Top Bottom