Keds for sale on Ebay!!

Keds for sale on Ebay!!

I have listed these well worn Keds on Ebay. These are the same Keds that are posted at the begining of this thread. I have worn them camping since I posted them on here orginally. So they are a little more dirty than before. I also wore them shopping tonight. I will attach a picture for you to see.

item #7729956592 - KEDS CANVAS WHITE SEXY VERY WELL WORN USED SIZE 9

Here is a link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7729956592&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

P.S. I am still wearing them now....

Attachments

• dirty insoles wedge 003.jpg
    dirty insoles wedge 003.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 2
  • ebay keds 3.jpg
    ebay keds 3.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 2
Ebay

Ebay

These are no longer listed on Ebay under this number. I will have to relist them in the Adult section if I want to call them Sexy. They will also have to be cleaned per E-bay manufacture instructions. I am thinking about it right now. If I relist them I will post a link. SORRY!!
Ashley

Last edited:
Thanks!

Thanks!

Thank you for all the bids I have received so far on my sneakers. If you are a member of this site and you bid on them besure to let me know so I can besure to include a sticker and an extra pair of sneakers if the price is right.

kiss my Keds,
Ashley

Lucky someone

Lucky someone

Well they sold for $45.00
Did any of you try to bid?
Don't worry if you did, I have more Keds that I will be selling. Some in near new condition and some that are more dirty than these.

Keds Keds & more Keds,
Ashley

I wish I could..woww, how much barefoot wear did it take to get that kinda imprint

Back
Top Bottom