Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
I've been seeing a lot of Keds and other canvas sneaks at some local thrift stores lately. Too bad that all of the ones that I like are the wrong size. Back when I first started to buy Keds 4 myself, I would buy any Keds between size 6 and 10. I just couldn't help myself. When I would see a hot pair I would get hot and have to have them. I have way too many pairs now to buy just any size pair. In fact I seriously need to do a little selling. But if anyone might be interested in other sizes, let me know and I could get them 4 you.
Like yesterday, I saw a HOT, brand new looking navy pair with white stitching and a WAYsexy pair of Jack Purcell white canvas mules(which I picked up to my face to smell, MMMmmm), but they were both size 10s. Too big 4 me and too small 4 my sneaker slave. :icon_cry:
However, I was thinking how hot they might look on one of you. OH yeah! Any guys out there with a smaller foot or a girl with a bigger foot(fat chance)?
I think that you would have to wear a size 8 in mens. I would treat them special before I sent them, so you would think of me eveytime you wore them.

Kiss my Keds,
Ashley

lots but wrong size.. yes

lots but wrong size.. yes

Ashley said:
I've been seeing a lot of Keds and other canvas sneaks at some local thrift stores lately. Too bad that all of the ones that I like are the wrong size. Back when I first started to buy Keds 4 myself, I would buy any Keds between size 6 and 10. I just couldn't help myself. When I would see a hot pair I would get hot and have to have them. I have way too many pairs now to buy just any size pair. In fact I seriously need to do a little selling. But if anyone might be interested in other sizes, let me know and I could get them 4 you.
Like yesterday, I saw a HOT, brand new looking navy pair with white stitching and a WAYsexy pair of Jack Purcell white canvas mules(which I picked up to my face to smell, MMMmmm), but they were both size 10s. Too big 4 me and too small 4 my sneaker slave. :icon_cry:
However, I was thinking how hot they might look on one of you. OH yeah! Any guys out there with a smaller foot or a girl with a bigger foot(fat chance)?
I think that you would have to wear a size 8 in mens. I would treat them special before I sent them, so you would think of me eveytime you wore them.

Kiss my Keds,
Ashley

Mrs. MK wears a size 5.5M US. It is near impossible to find shoes that fit her nicely whether new or used (which she would never wear used 🙁 ) - sometimes she tries to look in the children's section and find shoes that fit her but it makes me feel uncomfortable albeit that they are all rubber and canvas; but who knows if some kid didn't try them on and it just kills the mood for the whole thing. So as it stands we only have 6 pairs. Black, navy, white, grey, pink, and purple - of which 2 are authentic Keds, and the others are knock-offs.

If ever I wind up single again I'll have to build a custom closet to accomodate a vast collection of Keds that have been left unpurchased over these long years.

LOL

MK

FetishGuy said:
I'll buy some shoes off of you and it must be 8 or 8 1/2....
I usually keep the 8 and 8.5, but I am sure there are some in my closet that I could sell. Do you like them newer or well worn?

Ashley

Ashley said:
I would treat them special before I sent them, so you would think of me eveytime you wore them.

Kiss my Keds,
Ashley
Man that is so hot and got me going good with you treating them first:icon_mrgr you are so hot

Back
Top Bottom