FetishGuy said:
Can you help me or not?
No need to be snappy!:icon_frow Like I said I usually keep the 8 and 8.5 but if I do run across some that size, that I want to get rid of , I will let you know.

Ashley

I understand but thanks anyways...

Ashley said:
No need to be snappy!:icon_frow Like I said I usually keep the 8 and 8.5 but if I do run across some that size, that I want to get rid of , I will let you know.

Ashley

Size 10M Navy Blue

Size 10M Navy Blue

Ashley said:
I've been seeing a lot of Keds and other canvas sneaks at some local thrift stores lately. Too bad that all of the ones that I like are the wrong size. Back when I first started to buy Keds 4 myself, I would buy any Keds between size 6 and 10. I just couldn't help myself. When I would see a hot pair I would get hot and have to have them. I have way too many pairs now to buy just any size pair. In fact I seriously need to do a little selling. But if anyone might be interested in other sizes, let me know and I could get them 4 you.
Like yesterday, I saw a HOT, brand new looking navy pair with white stitching and a WAYsexy pair of Jack Purcell white canvas mules(which I picked up to my face to smell, MMMmmm), but they were both size 10s. Too big 4 me and too small 4 my sneaker slave. :icon_cry:
However, I was thinking how hot they might look on one of you. OH yeah! Any guys out there with a smaller foot or a girl with a bigger foot(fat chance)?
I think that you would have to wear a size 8 in mens. I would treat them special before I sent them, so you would think of me eveytime you wore them.

Kiss my Keds,
Ashley

I only have one pair of Keds my size (womens 10) that I bought a while back. I would be interested in buying your Navy pair if still available. Can you post a pic?

inkeds said:
I only have one pair of Keds my size (womens 10) that I bought a while back. I would be interested in buying your Navy pair if still available. Can you post a pic?
The navy pairs that I have are 8 & 8.5's.
There are some pics of me playing with and popping some balloons in some navy Keds that I posted on the boards.

Luv my Keds,
Ashley

any idea when the ones you sent to Seeker will go up Ashley?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~
Ill have to wait til I get home from work to see.

Turns out Ashley sent me another set (posted already) I'm sure they will get here soon.

Back
Top Bottom