Re: A New Converse Fantasy

So I've gotten a few requests for messy Chucks scenes, which normally I'm not into, but I had a little fun in this chapter and got a little foodplay into the mix. I hope you enjoy!

Also, I know it's been a while, but if there are any other requests or fantasies you have, I love hearing about them. I will happily put your ideas in the story too!

Chapter 7
Thursday was a bit more of a struggle for Emily. She had finally decided to break out her brand new black hightops, and had gotten a little more daring by wearing even skinnier jeans. She loved the look of hightops and skinny jeans, especially when the sneakers were crisp and new. She knew it was risky, as she could no longer let her new addition hang down one leg, but rather had to bunch it up in the crotch of her jeans. Still, she was tired of having to dress frumpy, and wanted to feel like herself again.
Unfortunately, the people at school continued to make it difficult for her. Today when she walked in at the beginning of the day, there was more overt sexual conduct than ever. The library was just as quiet as ever, but a group of Juniors had decided to start playing a game where the guys would crawl under the table and start licking the girls’ Chucks, and see how long they could stay quiet. Emily had to tear her eyes away from a blonde whose was literally biting her lip to keep quiet as two boys sucked the toes of her gray hightops. Emily rushed out of the library, already feeling an uncomfortable tightness in her jeans. Knowing the Freshman hallway would be a zoo, Emily took the long way to class, through the band hallway. It was always empty this early in the morning, and would be free of distractions or temptations.
Unfortunately today she wasn’t so lucky. As she passed the band room, she couldn’t help but look inside and see Mr. Fisher, the new band teacher, balls deep in Elizabeth, the student council president. Emily clapped her hand to her mouth to keep from gasping too loudly with surprise. It appeared Mr. Fisher was completely buried in Elizabeth’s asshole, as she bent over a music stand. Emily could also see Elizabeth gently smacking her clit with the sole of one white lowtop while she buried her nose in the other. Emily’s cock definitely began to swell then, and she felt it start to creep toward one pant leg as it grew. She quickly held her books in front of her to cover herself up and ran off to class, the echoes of Elizabeth’s gasps and Mr. Fisher’s moans ringing in her ears.
The next few hours weren’t quite as bad, but it was still difficult for Emily to focus. She could tell she wasn’t going to make it nearly as long as she normally did. Waiting near Emily’s locker, Amy could see that Emily was strained. Emily quickly explained her problem. Thinking quickly, Amy grabbed her hand and pulled her down the hall. Once again, the found themselves in the empty kitchen.
“Amy, what are you..” Emily’s question was cut off by Amy grabbing her and kissing her deeply. Emily’s zipper strained under the force of her cock swelling.
“I’m going to help you get rid of this thing.” Amy whispered, pulling down Emily’s zipper and releasing her throbbing member. Emily let out a sigh of relief and pleasure as Amy’s hand wrapped around her shaft. She leaned back against a counter as Amy slid down to her knees, and took Emily’s dick into her mouth. Amy let her mouth do the work as she worked on unbuttoning her teal blouse. Her perky little breasts popped out of her bra as she unhooked it and dropped it near her shirt. Standing up, she dropped her short jean shorts and pink panties, leaving her naked except for her pink lowtop All Stars. Emily licked her lips as she stared at the smooth sexy body standing in front of her. Amy pressed her bare body against Emily’s and kissed her deeply again. Her hand gently resumed stroking Emily’s shaft, bringing her back up to full attention. Turning around, she lifted a knee onto one of the countertops, and turned back toward Emily seductively. She didn’t have to ask twice. Emily didn’t even pull her pants down, instead choosing to leave her cock sticking out of her zipper, and thrust into Amy’s dripping pussy.
Immediately, Amy’s demeanor changed the same way Louse’s had. Seductive playfulness turned to hunger and desperation. Emily obliged, thrusting hard and fast. Amy had to put both hands on the counter to hold herself steady under the onslaught. Emily’s mouth watered as she continued to bury her shaft in the wet heat of Amy’s snatch. Her new Chucks struggled to keep a grip on the tile floor, and Amy’s dangling sneaker-clad foot bounced in rhythm. Reaching forward, Emily wrapped her hands around Amy and grabbed her breasts. Her fingers tweaked and twisted Amy’s nipples as she continued to pound away. The added leverage was enough to let Emily thrust harder and faster, slamming the tip of her cock into Amy’s g-spot. With a scream, Amy clenched down on Emily’s meat as she began to orgasm. Her clear juices leaked out and splashed on Emily’s new hightops. When she finally relaxed, Emily was able to pull her throbbing rod out. She hadn’t finished yet, and was eager for more. Suddenly, they heard a sound that made them both freeze with terror.
“Well would you look at this. Big freak found a little slutty freak to play with” Linsdey’s voice echoed through the kitchen. The snickers that followed indicated that she wasn’t alone. Amy and Emily turned to see Lindsey and her posse walking through the kitchen. “What’s the matter, Little Amy, did you hear me talking about the freak’s big cock, and you just needed a taste?” The posse of girls snickered again. Once again, they had all dressed with a theme. They all had jean shorts, and tanktops that matched their lowtop Converse. “Well freak, you made a good impression last time, and I think I’d like to see some more.” Lindsey spat. “To start, I think we have a few scuff marks on our Chuck Taylors, why don’t you work on cleaning them off. By the way, don’t even think of putting that thing away.” She pointed to Emily’s sill-erect cock. Furious, Emily sank to her knees and crawled toward the girls. Lindsey held out her white lowtop first. Emily closed her eyes, trying to imagine she was back fooling around with Louise and Amy, and began to lick the shoe clean. Just like in the locker room, she made Emily go over her entire sneaker, plus the sole, twice before making her move on to the next one. As she licked, Emily noticed the unmistakable salty taste of pussy, telling her that Lindsey had used these sneakers before. Soon, she had to move on to Lauren’s royal blue lowtops and repeat the process. Once again, there was a telltale taste leftover from using the sneaker on someone’s pussy. When Emily finished and moved toward Heather’s red lowtops, she heard Lindsey move near her. Lindsey had found the dessert condiments in the kitchen. Specifically, she held a bottle of chocolate sauce. Leaning down, she popped the cap and squirted a zig zag pattern of chocolate across the toe and laces of Heather’s sneaker. Heather opened her mouth angrily to protest, but one glare from Lindsey shut her up.
“Whoops, I spilled.” Lindsey said sarcastically, “You better clean that up, freak.” Emily scowled, but began to lap up the chocolate sauce. “Hurry up, Freak, you don’t want that to stain.” Lindsey commanded. Emily quickly sucked the chocolate off the rubber, and did her best to suck the chocolate off the laces and canvas. There were still a few light brown splotches left behind, but were hardly noticeable. Unfortunately, Lindsey enjoyed watching it so much that she began giving all of their lowtops a quick squirt of chocolate. On Nicole’s, she even threw a spoonful of sprinkles onto the sneaker that stuck to the chocolate sauce. Emily tried to be as thorough as possible. Based on how Nicole was shaking, she had done a good job.
“Well, that was fun. But we aren’t done yet. If Little Amy wants to join in the fun, then let’s oblige her.” Lindsey said with an evil smile. Amy stood, still naked, with her head bowed. Lindsey grabbed a can of whipped cream, shook the can, and placed the nozzle just inside the entrance of Amy’s pussy. Amy’s eyes widened, and she shook her head quickly but it was too late. Lindsey pushed the nozzle and filled Amy’s snatch with whipped cream. She even added a swirl right on her clit. “Don’t you dare touch that. It’s not for you.” Lindsey ordered to Amy, “Now Freak, lay down.” Just wishing this whole thing would end, and wishing she could give her cock a release, Emily laid down on the tile floor. The girls pushed Amy over until she was standing above Emily’s face. “Make sure the freak does this hands-free.” Lindsey added. Nicole and Lauren stepped on Emily’s wrists as the made Amy kneel. Her cream filled pussy was inches from Emily’s mouth. Emily was filled with hatred, but her cock was still sticking straight up like a flagpole, and she was actually really turned on looking at the tasty whipped cream on Amy’s clit. “Dig in” she heard Lindsey say with a sneer. Emily obliged, immediately lapping at Amy’s clit. Amy instantly shuddered and squeezed her own breasts. Emily quickly got all the cream off the outside, and plunged her tongue into Amy’s tight pussy. It was like getting at the ice cream in the bottom of the cone, except the cone was much sexier.
Emily could hear Lindsey and her posse enjoying the sight, but soon felt something else. One of the girls, presumably Lindsey, was pressing the toe of their shoe against her crotch, just under her cock. She desperately wanted someone or something to touch her penis, to get some kind of friction to help her explode, but it didn’t come. Instead, the sneaker clad foot continued to grind against her pussy through her pants. Eventually, her jeans worked their way down so that her vagina was exposed as well, and she felt the cool rubber slide over her moist clit. Her hips gyrated, desperately wanting more, and she went at Amy’s pussy with a new fury. She sealed her lips around the cream filled hole and began sucking out as much of the sweet white substance as possible. Amy shook with another orgasm as Emily’s mouth drove her wild. Meanwhile, the toe on her Emily’s pussy focused in on her clit and pressed hard. As Amy slid off her face, Emily was able to see Lindsey’s white Chuck pressed against her pussy just in time for her to finally reach a climax of her own. Her cock began spewing thick white gobs of cum straight up in a fountain. It rained down on Emily, leaving streaks across her shirt and jeans, and quite a bit landing back on her crotch and Lindsey’s shoe.
“Normally, I’d make you clean this up, but this time I think I’ll keep it.” Lindsey said, admiring her cummy lowtop. “That was fun. I’ll see you around, Freak, Little Amy.” Lindsey shot each of them one more condescending smile before spinning and walking out of the kitchen with her posse in tow, leaving the two girls in a mess on the kitchen floor.

Another chapter! I'm trying to branch out and try writing about new things, so this chapter has some bondage and domination that I think you'll enjoy.

Chapter 8
Emily’s anger and frustration didn’t last long that afternoon. As she once again buried her cock fully in Louise, who squealed through the blue Converse hightop sneaker that was stuffed in her mouth, Emily couldn’t help but think about the incident in the kitchen. The first time she had been used by Lindsey she had been too angry and scared to notice, but this time she couldn’t help but realize how incredibly hard she had cum. Through all the masturbation and fooling around with her friends, Emily was starting to realize that she seemed to get off on being dominated. It was a scary thought, but even when Louise and Amy had put her in a submissive position she had loved it. Though, she noted, she got off just as much on being dominant. She punctuated this thought by thrusting particularly hard into Louise. The sneaker in her mouth was also tied around her head so that she couldn’t spit it out, and Emily was using one hand to hold her wrists as she fucked her over the end of her bed. The matching blue sneaker was so far inside Emily’s snatch that only the All Star heel patch was visible. She had tied the protruding laces around the base of her shaft, so that each thrust pulled on the shoe a little. Yanking Louise back upright, Emily guided her to her knees, so that she could put her dripping penis into the blue sneaker. It was an interesting feeling, considering that it’s partner was in her vagina. With a smirk, Emily realized that she was literally fucking herself. As Emily tensed up, Louise’s eyes rolled back and they came together. The shoe was immediately flooded, and Louise’s bare pussy sprayed the floor once again. Emily was about to collapse onto the bed and catch her breath when she realized that Louise still had the shoe tied around her head. With a giggle she pulled the knot and eased the blue sneaker out. Louise gasped a little, and wiped her face before beaming at Emily and pouncing on her. She planted a big kiss on her friend’s lips before rolling off on the bed next to her.
“Shit, Emily, I could get used to this.” Louise sighed. “Not in a weird romantic way. You need yourself a boyfriend, but he and I are gonna have to agree to share occasionally.” She added. Emily laughed. “Speaking of…Prom is just around the corner!” Louise said excitedly. Emily’s stomach lurched. She had forgotten about Prom. Everyone would have dates, and dresses, and if the last few days were any indication, it would be an evening of pure debauchery. Emily absolutely dreaded it. Fortunately, she didn’t have much time to worry. They heard the front door slam, and loud stomping footsteps.
“I am so fucking tired of that…that…HAG!” Amy shouted, stomping her purple Converse clad foot as she walked into Emily’s room. The two girls on the bed slid apart so she could sit. “I’m just so angry, and I don’t know what to do.” Her shoulder slumped, and she looked dejected.
“Well Emily usually gets out her anger by fucking everything in sight” Louise quipped. Emily punched her lightly in the arm. “Hey, you know it’s true. My black lowtops are still crusty from the other day.” Louise added.
“That’s kind of true.” Emily conceded. “Louise has been letting me take out my sexual frustration on her, and it works really well. “ Emily explained to Amy. (“REALLY well.” Louise chimed)
“Maybe I can find a guy at school who will let me get it all out, but I don’t know…” Amy sighed.
“Woah, why go through all the trouble?” Louise exclaimed. “You’ve got a perfectly good dick right here in this room with us!”
“Oh, no, Emily, I couldn’t. Trust me, some of the stuff I want to do right now…and besides, you already went through that shit with Lindsey.” Amy blushed.
“Hey, you’re my friend. I trust you. I already got all my anger out with Louise.” Emily said, smiling softly at Amy. Secretly she was starting to get excited by the prospect of being used by her friends again.
“Really!? Are you sure?” Amy asked hopefully. When Emily nodded Amy’s eyes lit up. “Okay. Then Louise, I have some ideas, but I need a few things.” She and Louise left the room, whispering, leaving Emily to ponder her fate.
When they returned, they had evil smiles and dropped an armload of things at the foot of the bed. Emily could see some shoes in the bundle, but couldn’t make out details.
“Okay.” Louise said, taking Emily by the shoulders and laying her back on the bed. “You’re going to enjoy this, we promise, but you’re going to have to trust us.” She kissed Emily gently, then pulled a long strip of cloth from her pocket. She deftly tied the cloth into a blindfold over Emily’s eyes.
Immediately, Emily felt hands all over her. She was nervous, not being able to see what was being done to her, but kept telling herself that she was in good hands. She writhed as someone caressed the toes of her black Chucks, and gasped as her shirt was roughly yanked off. Her bra followed quickly after. She felt long hair drape onto her breasts as one of her friends began to lick at her nipples. She had just noticed that the person kissing her shoes had stopped when she felt her shorts and panties roughly tugged off as well. Her slowly swelling cock flopped up onto her stomach with a smack. She heard the girls giggle. The sudden cool air caused her to inhale sharply. The girl near her feet began to lick the soles of her left sneaker, and gently tug the laces. Emily let out a surprised purr as her shoe tightened. Soon her tormenter moved on to the other foot. The warm tingle coursed through Emily as the girl’s tongue found every indent in the waffle-like sole of her All Stars. Her hands held Emily’s heel and toe tightly as her tongue lapped over the brown rubber. Soon Emily felt her laces tighten, causing a particularly large shiver to run through her. Her hightops were now both very snug on her feet, causing them to be extra sensitive. However, as she wiggled her left foot, she realized she couldn’t move it. As she tried to move her foot, the laces pulled tighter. Both of her feet were practically immobile in fact.
“What?” She exclaimed, sitting up and lifting the edge of her blindfold. She had just enough time to see Louise finishing tying her laces to the footboard of her bed before Amy pushed her back down and pulled the blindfold back into place.
“Tut, tut,” Amy said scoldingly “You can’t be doing that now.” With her feet already tied down, Emily suddenly felt the girls grab her arms and pull them straight outward. She writhed a bit, but couldn’t pull free. Both girls simultaneously slid some type of long cloth tube over each of her arms, and pulled them up so that Emily was spread eagle. Emily could only whimper as her hands and arms were tied securely. When Amy whipped off the blindfold, Emily could finally see her predicament. As she had already noticed, the long laces of her black hightops were tied around the foot of her bed, so that any time she struggled or pulled, the laces were drawn tighter, turning Emily on even more. Then she began to notice the incredible sensations flowing through her arms. Craning her neck, Emily found the source. Amy and Louise had taken a pair of Black Knee-High Converse and put them over her hands and arms. She could feel her hands in the actual shoe part, but the laces were synched around her wrists and arms, before being once again tied around the headboard. It was incredibly sexy, and Emily couldn’t figure out why she’d never thought of it, but suddenly she felt very vulnerable. Her limbs were spread, and her naked form was splayed across the bed unprotected. Her penis was at about 45 degrees and climbing. Soon it would be sticking straight up like a flagpole.

cont.

“Now I think she’s ready.” Amy said eagerly. “Louise, can you take care of that like we discussed?” She added, pointing to Emily’s erection. Louise saluted playfully and pulled out a pair of red lowtop Chucks. They looked brand new. She untied them and fitted one carefully over Emily’s cock. The feel of the canvas caused Emily to arch and pull at her restraints, desperate for more substantial contact. However, instead of retying it, Louise took the laces and began wrapping them tightly around the base of Emily’s shaft. Only when she was satisfied did she tie the laces. Emily protested, but Amy pressed the toe of the other red sneaker into her mouth to quiet her. Try as she might, she couldn’t spit the shoe out. Just as she was starting to panic, she caught Louise’s eye. Breaking character slightly, Louise gave a sympathetic smile. It was then that Emily remembered that these were her friends, and that they would never actually do anything to hurt her. From then on, she was able to relax and play along. The two girls started at the foot of the bed. They each knelt on the mattress and straddled one of Emily’s feet. With a quick nod to each other, they both dropped down, impaling their pussies on the toes of Emily’s black All Stars. All three girls moaned in unison, though Emily’s was muffled by the red sneaker. Making sure Emily was watching, Louise and Amy leaned toward each other and began to kiss, as they pumped themselves up and down on their bound friend’s sneakers. Their tongues intertwined and their hands caressed each other’s breasts as Emily bucked under the stimulation from her shoes. Her cock was throbbing and particularly swollen, but the tight laces around the base were doing their job, keeping her from release. Her vagina, however, was freely exposed, and had already formed a large wet spot on the sheets. Occasionally, one of the girls would reach forward and pull the toe of the red sneaker down, so that Emily’s cock was bent almost parallel with the bed, and release it. They would giggle and gasp as it sprang up, and Emily would groan through her sneaker gag at the torture.
Soon, Amy and Louise were ready for their first orgasms. They each reached down and grabbed the ankle of whichever leg they were impaled on. This gave them the leverage they needed to really pound the clean white toes of Emily’s new black hightops deep into their snatches. With a squeal, they came simultaneously. Clear liquid dripped off the toes of Emily’s Chucks as they lifted themselves off.
“Time for stage 2?” Louise asked, holding up a long object Emily couldn’t make out around the sneaker gag blocking her view.
“Yessssss!” Amy replied excitedly. “Emily, I’m tired of you having all the fun. I think it’s time I got a piece of this action.” She said with a wry smile. Holding up the long object, Emily recognized it as a flexible, double ended dildo. Emily’s eyes widened. “But wait,” Amy added, “there’s more.” Louise tossed Amy her favorite pair of pink lowtops. Amy slid the one head of the dildo as far into the shoe as she could. Just under half of the toy was left sticking out. She carefully tied the laces. Then, as Emily watched, she slid the shoe-clad dildo end into her own dripping cunt. Her eyes rolled back, and she had to pause several times, but finally she got more than half of the shoe in. The other end of the dildo dangled between her legs in an all-too-familiar way. “I think you see where I’m going with this” Amy said wryly to her captive friend. Taking the other pink sneaker, she slid it onto the protruding end of the dildo. Pulling the laces tight, she turned around so that Louise could tie them around her back. With the support of the laces and the dildo, the pink sneaker hung at her crotch sticking straight out, exactly as it would if Emily had put it over her own cock.
Emily gulped, or at least tried, given the sneaker in her mouth. Amy hopped up onto the bed between Emily’s outstretched legs. Her sneaker strapon rig even bounced like a real cock. She crawled up to that her face was even with Emilys. She gently kissed Emily’s neck, and licked the sneaker protruding from her captive’s mouth. The sudden soft treatment threw Emily for a loop, until Amy took the opportunity to bat Emily’s erect cock around a bit more. Her pussy was drenched now, and her cock strained against the laces tightened around her shaft. It was almost a relief when she felt the tip of the pink sneaker touch the lips of her pussy. The rubber was cool, but any contact at this point was more than welcome. Her nipples were rock solid from arousal, and from being exposed and unprotected for so long. Amy soon sat up and adjusted the pink sneaker on her fake cock and aimed it right under Emily’s real one. Without any real warm up, she grabbed Emily’s hips and thrust in. Emily saw stars as her tight hole was filled so suddenly. She had played with sneakers before, but she had never really been fucked by one before. Certainly not like that. Even Amy had to take a moment to catch her breath once she had pushed the shoe all the way in. Because of the double ended dildo inside the sneakers, every thrust into Emily also pushed a pink Chuck into Amy. However, her pause was momentary, and she soon pulled out slowly. She watched as every inch of the pink sneaker, each lace hole, the stiching, and finally the rubber toe cap, slid out of Emily’s cunt. When only the very tip of the toe was inside Emily’s lips, she thrust back inside full force. It was a beautiful torture for Emily. The hard thrusts surprised her and stretched her tight hole, but the slow extraction made her nearly bed for more. Louise watched from beside the bed in awe, absentmindedly fingering herself. Just as Emily thought she couldn’t take any more, Amy began to speed up her back stroke. Having been through so much torment already, it was all Emily could take. Her pussy clenched hard around the pink sneaker, and began gushing and squirting over Amy and her fake cock.
“Oh no, you aren’t getting off that easy…” Amy said, as Emily bucked and strained against her restraints while a chain of orgasms wracked her body. As soon as Emily unclenched enough, Amy began fucking her again with a new fury. The little pink All Star was absolutely pounding into Emily’s pussy, mashing up against all her most sensitive areas as it bottomed out, only to be yanked back out. Amy’s face was contorted from the effort. Emily groaned so loud she almost spat out the red sneaker when Amy wrapped both hands around the shoe on Emily’s dick. She began to use it as leverage, pulling herself into Emily with even greater force.
Emily’s cock felt like it was going to explode. She could feel the laces straining to hold back her cum. With a few more bed-shaking thrusts, Amy’s eyes rolled up and she began to buck as her orgasm exploded through her. Emily felt warm fluids spray onto her thighs and soak into the sheets. Amy collapsed forward onto Emily, her chest heaving from exertion and excitement. Louise carefully untied the shoelace around Amy’s waist. Amy rolled over, pulling the makeshift strapon out, but leaving the pink sneaker fully embedded in Emily’s cunt. With Louise’s help, Amy was able to crawl to the head of the bed. Louise pulled the red sneaker out of Emily’s mouth, but before Emily could say anything it was replaced by Amy’s pussy. As much as she loved the taste of her sneakers, Emily was relieved to have something else for her tongue to play with. She lapped and sucked at Amy’s sensitive pussy, cleaning all of her juices off while Amy shook and squealed. Emily wished she could use her hands to help her get Amy off, but her arms and legs were still securely tied to the bedposts. After one more long squeal, Amy had a final small orgasm and leaked a few more drops into Emily’s mouth before slumping off.
Amy crawled down onto the floor, and nodded to Louise. To Emily’s relief, Louise started untying Emily’s feet. Her relief was short lived, however, when Louise immediately used the same laces to tie Emily’s ankles together. She then moved to Emily’s arms, encased in the knee-high black Converse. Again, she untied them from the bed, and used the laces to bind Emily’s wrists together behind her back. Emily’s cock still strained inside the red lowtop sneaker, but was still unable to cum because of the laces tied tightly around the base of her shaft. The pink sneaker still protruded from Emily’s pussy. Now lying on her side, Emily strained her neck to see what Louise was doing, and saw her tying on her own makeshift sneaker strapon. The purple lowtop sneaker on the end of the dildo was noticeably smaller than usual, only a size 3 or 4, but still dangled tantalizingly. Louise grabbed Emily’s ankles and pulled Emily around so that she could sit up on the side of the bed. Holding her shoulders, Louise pulled Emily into a standing position and helped her shuffle over to the middle of the room. Amy was there, kneeling expectantly. It was difficult for Emily to move with her ankles bound, not to mention sneakers in her snatch and on her tightly bound cock. Emily was about to ask what was next, but Louise had found the red lowtop Chuck again and put it back in Emily’s mouth.
“You have one more job, Em, and this one is fun.” Louise said quietly in her ear. Emily felt her hands friend’s hands reach around and begin to caress her breasts. Her bound cock jumped and strained once again. “Oh, but first, you aren’t quite full yet.” Louise added. Emily’s eyes bulged and she squealed as she felt the toe of the tiny purple sneaker press against her asshole. Fortunately for her, she was completely drenched from the waist down from the sex earlier. As Louise held her hips, Emily felt the rubber sneaker pop into her rosebud. It was the tightest feeling Emily had ever felt, but pain never came. Instead, it just felt erotic. She was completely stuffed in every orifice. When Louise had pushed the purple shoe completely into Emily’s ass, she whispered in Emily’s ear “it’s time.” Gently, she pulled the red sneaker off of Emily’s throbbing cock, which looked angry and swollen as it pulsed, held back by the laces still tied around the base.
Emily desperately wanted to grab her shaft and let go of the fountain she knew was pent up inside her, but her hands were still tied behind her back, stuck inside the xxhi Chucks. Fortunately, she felt Louise’s hands gently slide to her cock, and her fingers softly wrapped around the thick red shaft. Pulling just a little, Louise peeked over Emily’s shoulder and aimed her cock at Amy’s naked form. Amy nodded, and with a swift tug, Louise released the knot holding the laces bound around Emily’s shaft. With a muffled scream, Emily’s pussy clamped down on the pink sneaker, and her ass clenched around the purple one. Her cock throbbed so hard as the pressure was released that Louise needed both hands to keep it aimed at Amy’s face as the first load of cum rocketed out. It came out like a hose, in a constant hard stream, hitting Amy’s face and open mouth, and splattering onto her breasts, hair, and onto anything nearby. Amy’s face was instantly coated, and she spluttered as the first stream finished. However, Emily wasn’t done yet. As a second round began to race to the tip of Emily’s cock, Louise aimed her shaft down so that the next torrent hit Amy’s breasts directly, and dripped onto her thighs. Amy had also set a few pairs of her own Converse in front of her, so any errant drips or splatters coated her sneakers as well. She was unrecognizable under a heavy layer of white cream. Unfortunately, Emily was cumming so hard that her knees soon gave out. Since Louise was tied to the sneaker in Emily’s ass, she was dragged down as Emily collapsed onto the carpet. A third and fourth hose-like jet of cum had shot out of Emily’s wildly waving dick, hitting the blinds, splattering some stuffed animals, and dripping off a lampshade, before it began to slow down. Finally, Amy was able to get in and slide a white hightop Chuck Taylor over Emily’s cock to contain the blasts. It was another 5 minutes of moaning and convulsing until Emily was finally finished. Louise untied herself from the strapon, and began releasing Emily from her bonds. When her feet and arms were released, Emily curled up on the floor, mumbling incoherently.
“Holy shit.” Amy said, looking around, still coated in Emily’s cum. “Em, are you okay? Emily?” She said gently to her friend. Emily groped around under her, and pulled out the pink and purple sneakers that had been sticking out of her pussy and ass. Rolling over, Emily looked Amy in the eye.
“We are NOT doing that again” Emily said sternly, “today.” She added, “Or until you guys clean this mess up. But once I can feel my extremities again, you two can do that any time.” She finished, smiling weakly. Amy and Louise laughed, relieved that Emily had enjoyed being dominated and used like that.
Louise looked around at the trashed sheets, the mess of cummy sneakers, and the white globs that clung to the furniture, drapes, and walls. “Wow, Emily, I love what you’ve done with the place” She remarked. Emily punched her playfully in the arm.

A couple quick chapters done here. Hope you guys enjoy!

Chapter 9

Several weeks had passed since Emily had woken up with a new appendage. It had come as a shock one day when Emily came home to find the hall closet full of new Chucks, and her parents locked away in their room with new shoes, but by this point the whole town had gotten into the sexual sneaker craze. It made it much easier for Emily when she finally came clean to her parents about her cock. They were understandably shocked, but considering all of the other sexual anomalies sweeping the town, the idea of a dickgirl wasn’t too much of a stretch. Unfortunately, Emily still had to keep it hidden at school, but thanks to Louise and Amy’s friendship, she no longer lived in fear of it.
However, her problems at school hadn’t gone away. At least once a week, Lindsey and her gaggle of followers would find her in a bathroom or an empty hallway. A few days after the escapades in the kitchen, Lindsey found Emily in a bathroom. Once again, Emily was forced to worship the sneakers of Lindsey and her friends. The evil glee on Lindsey’s face had gotten worse the more she realized that Emily got off on the humiliation. A week later, Lindsey came up with her most devious humiliation.
Over the weeks, a number of trends had popped up around school. Since sex and sneaker fetishism were no longer taboo, they were soon adopted into fashion and self-expression. For example, it was an established practice that any girl who had a boyfriend, or was otherwise exclusive, would wear two different colored Chucks. This had developed out of so many girls taking off one sneaker and putting it on their boyfriend’s cock. At the same time, it was common to see boys wearing their girlfriend’s sneakers on their dicks inside their pants. Otherwise, it was mostly a free-for-all among the senior class.
“Remember these, freak?” Lindsey said, holding up the blue Chucks Emily had found in the locker room the first day she had been tormented by the cheerleaders. They were in the bathroom, and the Emily had just finished vigorously licking all the girls’ All Stars when Lindsey had pulled the sneakers out. “Given that you kind of belong to me, and you certainly don’t have a boy toy with that thing hanging between your legs, I think it’s time to mark my territory.” Lindsey said. Pulling the left sneaker open, she reached down and slid it over Emily’s rigid cock, careful not to touch it. Emily moaned as the canvas enveloped her shaft. “Now I expect you to wear that all day, freak, or I might have to let slip your little secret.” Lindsey’s eyes gleamed with vicious delight.
Emily’s eyes, on the other hand, were wide and fearful as she pulled her pants up around the blue sneaker, and zipped the jeans closed. The shoe shaped lump in her crotch was unmistakable, and her waistband was squeezing the rubber and canvas tightly around her cock in a way that would normally feel amazing, but today only served to make her embarrassment worse. The cheerleaders laughed as Emily ran out of the bathroom and off toward her locker. She was digging furiously through her locker, looking for anything she could use to hide the lump, or else some excuse she could use to leave. She tore her backpack out of the locker, and was pulling books off the shelf when she heard a voice behind her.
“Did you lose something?” She heard it say. Before she could really think she responded.
“I need a sweatshirt, or a jacket, or something!” She blurted. Turning around to see who she was talking to, she froze. “I..uh..uh..I’m cold” She added meekly. Standing behind her in the hallway was Robert, looking as cute as ever. He smiled.
“Here, take mine, Emily.” He said, as though he wanted to emphasize that he knew her name, and pulled off his own sweatshirt. As he did, it lifted his tshirt for a second and gave Emily a glimpse of toned, muscular abs. She whimpered quietly as she felt her pussy get wet. “Here you go!” Robert said, handing it to her. His eyes darted to the lump in her jeans, but he didn’t react. Emily’s face turned beet red as she quickly pulled on the oversized sweatshirt. It hung low, covering most of her crotch.
“Thanks, Robert” she said, bustling off with her head down. With every step, her cock rubbed inside the blue sneaker. Against her will, she could feel it begin to swell. From that point on, it never went soft for the rest of the day. The sneaker was small, so the head of Emily’s penis touched the tip of the toe. Fortunately, Robert’s sweatshirt hung below her crotch, so nobody else could see her torment. She walked gingerly between her classes, and had to make sure to keep the sweatshirt pulled down when she sat. It was only 30 minutes until the end of the day when it happened. Emily suddenly felt a warmth shoot down her shaft. Her eyes popped, and she covered her lap with her hands. It happened again. Her cock throbbed especially hard. She grabbed her desk as her body tensed. Looking around, she was pretty sure that nobody saw her. As usual, her classmates were distracted with their own shenanigans. As another tingle ran along her engorged member, she looked desperately for a way out. When she looked toward the door, her blood ran cold.
Through the window, she could see Lindsey and Heather laughing at her. Heather was holding up the other blue All Star and the cheerleaders were taking turns licking it. As Emily watched in horror, Lindsey ran her tongue up the sole from heel to toe. As she did, Emily felt the tingling heat run up the underside of her dick inside the shoe. She writhed in her seat. The girls laughed at her more. They moved their faces close, and starting at the heel, each kissed slowly up either side of the white rubber until they reached the toe. When they reached the tip, they caressed their tongues over the clean toe cap. Seeing that Emily was watching and bucking in her seat, they let their mouths meet. It was a sloppy, 3 way French kiss with a sneaker in the middle, and it was too much for Emily. The sensations on the tip of her dick were pushing her over the edge, and she was in the middle of a crowded classroom. Emily nearly tipped the table over trying to get out of the room. She could feel the pressure building as she neared the door. She burst through the door and pushed past the cheerleaders. She was well past the point of no return, and was just looking desperately for a bathroom or somewhere private. Unfortunately, Lindsey clamped her mouth over the toe of the spare sneaker and sucked furiously. It pushed Emily over the edge. As she ran down the hallway, her back arched, and her legs gave out. With a loud moan, she squirmed on the floor as her cock began to spasm. The cheerleaders howled with laughter as Emily pumped cum into the blue sneaker on the floor of the empty hallway. She quickly filled the little shoe and her cream began to leak down the legs of her pants. As she lay there with the final few shudders of orgasm passing through her, the cheerleaders stepped over her. Lindsey reached down, popped open Emily’s jeans, and yanked the cum filled shoe off her deflating cock.
“Thanks for the show, Freak!” she said with false sincerity. She looked in the still-full shoe and tipped some of the cum onto Heather’s white hightops, who giggled with appreciation. Then she kicked off her own pink lowtops and slid her foot into the messy blue shoe with a squelch. As the two awful girls walked away, Emily buttoned up her cum soaked jeans, immensely grateful that none had gotten on Robert’s sweatshirt. Even though there were still 15 minutes left in the school day, she practically sprinted to her car to get home.

Chapter 10
“You just need to be more confident about it!” Louise exclaimed. She and Emily were sitting in Emily’s room discussing how Emily was going to go on having a cock. “You’re fine with it around us, so why not around other people?” Emily shrugged. The idea of exposing her secret to someone else was terrifying to her. “Tell you what,” Louise said, “it’s Saturday, let’s go to the mall.” Emily reluctantly agreed.
As the girls walked around the mall, Louise was sure to point out every cute butt that walked by, and drooled over every pair of Chucks they saw. It was driving Emily wild, and her member throbbed against her thigh. Finally, Louise dragged her into a bathroom near the food court. As they pushed through the door, Emily could have sworn she saw a Mens logo on it. Louise pushed Emily into the last stall, and yanked down her pants. Emily’s cock sprang free and thwacked against Louise’s stomach. Emily moaned as her friend’s soft hands began to stroke her shaft. Suddenly, Louise pulled Emily by the cock over to the wall. It was then that Emily noticed the hole cut in the drywall. Looking around, she realized that it was the last stall against the wall, and that the hole must have led to another room. Before she could fight it, Emily’s cock was guided through the hole until her hips were pressed against the wall. She glared at Louise, who smiled mischievously.
“Just leave it there. You’ll see!” Louise whispered before running out of the bathroom. A minute later, Emily heard the door on the other side of the hole open, followed by the sound of a stall latching. She realized that the dick hole must lead to the ladies room. She could hear someone moving around on the other side, and the anticipation made her cock throb even harder. It twitched particularly hard when she felt the unmistakable sensation of hot breath on the head of her penis. Finger tips began to brush against her shaft, before a hand finally wrapped softly around it. Emily groaned and pushed her hips harder against the wall. Suddenly, she felt the tip of her dick become warm and wet, as a tongue began lapping at the head.
Emily went quiet as she heard the bathroom door open on her side again, and nearly panicked as the stall opened.
“Sorry, Em, I couldn’t get that stall…..” Louise froze standing behind Emily staring at her friend pressed against the wall and moaning.
“What the fuck!” Emily whisper-shouted. “I thought you were in there!” She pointed through the wall.
“I tried, but that stall was….” Louise covered her mouth to keep herself from laughing.
The only thing that kept Emily from freaking out was the mouth wrapped around her cock. Louise just kept snickering, and sat on the toilet patiently watching. Whoever was on the other side, Emily noted, was sucking her like a pro. A few times she swore she felt the head of her cock pop into the girl’s throat. Soon though, Emily felt the cool breeze indicating that her cock was exposed again. It didn’t last long though, as she felt the soft skin of the girl’s ass brush the tip of her dick. Her shaft ran between her cheeks a few times before the girl directed the head into her warm snatch. Emily moaned, but even through the wall the other girl was louder. It was the same carnal desire that her friends had experienced upon being penetrated by her girlcock. The girl’s voice echoed through the gloryhole, begging to cum, and screaming for Emily to fuck her. She pounded her hips down onto Emily’s dick, over and over until Emily felt her pussy clench. Clear juices ran down the shaft of Emily’s cock and dripped down her inner thigh. The warm pussy slowly lifted off of Emily’s shaft, much to Emily’s disappointment. Quickly though, she felt a jolt through her cock that was very familiar. The cool rubber of what could only be a pair of Converse was pressed against either side of her shaft. The shoes began to pump her cock at just the right speed until Emily felt the familiar pressure in her stomach. The Chucks squeezed her cock tightly as Emily spewed her cum. She wished she could see where it was going, but Emily could tell it was a powerful load. The canvas of one of the sneakers wiped the fluids off her cock, and a pair of soft lips gave a final kiss on the tip before Emily pulled her member back through.
“Quick!” Louise exclaimed. Emily was only just able to stuff her cock down her pant leg before she was dragged out of the bathroom. They dove toward one of the benches and managed to adopt a casual pose just before the door to the ladies room opened. A senior brunette named Courtney slipped out, wiping her mouth. She looked eagerly at the men’s room for a few seconds, but when nobody came out she looked around disappointedly. “Has anyone left this bathroom?” she said to Emily and Louise. Louise shrugged and shook her head. Courtney glanced around and stuck her head into the Men’s room. When it was empty, she sighed and shuffled away. The shiny spots on the canvas of her brand new white hightops were unmistakable. Emily licked her lips.
“See!” Louise exclaimed when Courtney got out of sight. “You’re amazing!”

Trying to finish this story up! It's gone on way longer than I expected, and I have a new story that I'm very excited to start writing.
Second to last chapter

Chapter 11
Over the next few days, Emily developed a new spring in her step. She and Louise returned to the gloryhole at the mall a few times, and the more Emily saw how much strangers enjoyed her gift, the less ashamed she felt of it. She started wearing shorts again, and even though the lump in her crotch was more noticeable, she loved getting to show off her long legs again.
Emily, Louise, and Amy were at each other’s houses daily. Ever since the day that Amy had taken charge and tied up Emily, they had started a rotation. They would each get one day to be dominant, and the other two were submissive, so they each got a turn every 3 days. On Saturday, Amy had forced Emily to sit in a very public little outdoor café and let Louise give her a footjob under the table. The soft canvas of Louise’s monochrome black chucks glided up and down her shaft, and she was soon coating the underside of the table with thick spunk. In return, when it was her day in charge, Emily tied up Amy using the same knee high Converse they had used on her, and completely ravaged the little redhead. By the time Emily was done, Amy was slumped over the foot of the bed with her ankles and wrists tied to the bedposts, a red sneaker stuffed in her mouth, one of Louise’s black monochromes jammed in her pussy, and a pint of cum gushing out of her asshole.
Louise was still the most devious of all of them, regularly coming up with creative ways to punish and tease the other two. For example, once she carefully tied up Emily’s cock so that it was lashed to her leg, and couldn’t get hard, let alone cum, then locked her in the shoe closet for 20 minutes. Louise had racks of sneakers she had collected over the past few weeks, as well as some of those hanging shoe racks that go on the door. If Emily moved an inch she was brushing against the cool rubber of a pair of sneakers, and her cock would strain against its bindings. When she was finally let out, her cock immediately began pouring cum out. It was barely even hard, but the thick white fluid still ran down Emily’s legs and pooled in her sneakers. On another day, Louise had made the other two get naked and tied them up into a 69 position. Amy had just enough room to get Emily’s cock out of her mouth if she strained her neck backward. Since it was the weekend, she made the two girls spend the entire day like that. Since Amy was so much smaller, Emily was generally stuck walking around the house carrying her like a reverse backpack, with the cute redhead’s throat massaging her dick the whole time. Their ideas were always twisted and devious, but they loved it. They each felt more confident in themselves, and closer to one another.
Things really took a turn for the better when Emily went to return Robert’s sweatshirt. When he came to the door, he wasn’t wearing a shirt, and Emily felt her panties immediately become soaked. She returned the big green sweatshirt, thanking him profusely for letting her borrow it. She was wearing short shorts, a white tanktop, and her clean black hightops, and Robert shifted upon seeing her (it was a move that Emily recognized as trying to hide a boner). They chatted casually for a few minutes, each one flirting with the other, until Robert finally broke down and asked her to the Prom. Emily squealed with delight and said yes immediately.
When she told the news to Amy and Louise they all had an appropriate freak-out. Even though she hadn’t told anyone else, word got around that Robert had asked her, and Lindsey was furious. Still, Emily was so giddy that she happily went along with whatever torture the evil cheerleader could come up with. This time, Lindsey used her phone to videotape Emily stripping naked in the locker room, then sitting with her hands behind her back while each of the other cheerleaders blew her, but none of them letting her finish. Then they bent her over a bench and foot fucked her pussy until she blew jizz all over Lindsey’s outstretched orange sneaker. Still, Emily was unphased. That night, she and the girls went out shopping for prom dresses. Amy picked out a beautiful, long green dress to go with her pink Chucks, while Louise picked a tight, black, strapless one to go with her monochrome lowtops.
Emily had carefully looked through her shoe collection, and had finally settled on her red lowtops, and then found a beautiful dark blue dress with a big billowing skirt. Amy and Louise both cheered when she put it on the first time. That night, as she curled up in bed, for the first time Emily really felt happy with her new life.

The final chapter! (And an epilogue) Looking forward to the next story, and as always, am open to suggestions!

Chapter 12

The days before prom seemed to drag by for Emily. Her dress had been hanging on the door of her closet, with her red chucks laid cleaned and laid out under it, for almost a week. When the Saturday finally arrived, Emily was useless pretty much all day. She paced back and forth in her room, stopping occasionally to look at her dress, wipe another smudge off her clean sneakers, and double check their dinner plans. At around 3 Amy and Louise came over to get ready. The other two girls had already gotten their hair done, but Emily’s short pixie cut didn’t really require much styling. However, the monster between her legs was beginning to stir. Emily decided the best option was a preemptive strike.
Pulling out her cock, she cleared her throat. Amy and Louise had been changing, and both were in nothing but their lacy lingerie, and their cute sneakers. “A little help?” Emily asked sheepishly. The other two girls grinned, sliding slowly to their knees. For the next 20 minutes their mouths worked over every inch of Emily’s cock and pussy. Louise inched her friend’s shaft deeper into her mouth until her lips were wrapped around the base and her throat muscles were squeezing the throbbing tip. At the same time, Amy had her tongue shoved as far as she could into Emily’s snatch. She had mastered the art of tonguing Emily’s G-spot. It was an impressive feat that had reduced Emily to a quivering wreck on the side of the bed.
“No, wait, I don’t want to get messy!” Amy squealed as Emily began to buck. Louise agreed, but they were both able to pull off a sneaker before Emily began to spew. Louise caught the first few spurts in her black monochrome lowtop, the thick white cum coating the insole. When she pulled her sneaker away Amy quickly replaced it with her pink lowtop to catch the rest. A little bit of excess leaked out of both of their sneakers, and a few small drops had missed their target and landed on the canvas. Holding up their sneakers, they offered them to Emily who happily licked her cream off the outside.
Well and truly spent for now, Emily joined the girls in changing into their dresses. They looked gorgeous, and Emily noted that they were far more comfortable than at other formal events. For once, the front office wouldn’t be full of high heels left by girls with sore feet after 10 minutes. Next came the usual pictures and proud parents. When their dates arrived, the boys weren’t shy about staring. Robert was a little flabbergasted seeing Emily all dressed up, and stuttered a little when he told her how beautiful she looked. They went to dinner at a nice Italian restaurant, where Emily caught both of her friends jerking off their dates under the table. Finally, they arrived at the local country club fashionably late. The theme to the prom was “A Night Among the Stars,” and someone had put the word “All” in front of “Stars” on the banner.
The students were actually very restrained, all things considered. While there was some exposed skin over near the tables, the dance floor was only as smutty as any normal high school dance. The main difference was the quiet squeaks of hundreds of pairs of chucks on the wooden floor. Emily was able to finally cut loose. She and Robert danced their way into the crowd of people, and did everything from grinding during hip hop songs to slow dancing. It was odd; Emily was incredibly attracted to Robert, but her cock remained completely dormant. Evidently her genitals were straight, even if she went both ways. After about an hour of dancing and fun, Robert offered to go get them both something to drink. Emily stayed while he worked his way off through the crowd.
A voice in her ear made her jump, but a pair of hands grabbed her shoulders so that she couldn’t move. “Having fun, freak?” Lindsey whispered in her ear. Another pair of hands reached around her and began to stroke her cock through her dress. It may have been flaccid, but it only took a few seconds for Emily to be fully erect. “Uh oh, here comes your boyfriend. I wonder what he would do if he found out you’re a freak.” Lindsey hissed. Emily couldn’t fight it as Lindsey reached down and flipped up Emily’s skirt. Her fully erect penis was exposed to everyone, and they noticed very fast. The area around Emily and the cheerleaders cleared out quickly and a circle formed as people stared at Emily’s cock. Finally, Emily broke free and ran. She pushed through the crowd, and was pretty sure one of the people she ran into was Robert. She didn’t stop or look up until she had locked herself in a bathroom stall.
There she sat, on the toilet, her skirt bunched up around her waist, staring blankly. How was she going to get out? How would she be able to show her face at school ever again? What would Robert think? She was too scared to cry, or even think clearly. She didn’t have her phone or wallet, so she couldn’t call for help or drive home. Girls came and went from the bathroom around her, and she even heard a few girls bring their dates in to screw in a stall. Still, she never moved. She had resigned herself to the idea that she would have to wait until everyone else left the prom before she could get out. It was about 20 minutes later that she heard a voice she recognized.
“Yeah did you see her face? I don’t think she is even gonna show up on Monday.” Lindsey laughed to one of her friends. Through the crack in the stall door, Emily could see her fixing her makeup in the mirror. “Robert is pretty cute though, I might just have to…console him later tonight” Lindsey laughed again. Suddenly, an evil plan began to form in Emily’s mind. Just the thought of it, as well as watching Lindsey’s ass through the stall door, was enough to get her rock hard again, and this time she wasn’t going to hide it. She waited for Lindsey to bend over the sink, and she sprung. Pulling the stall door open, Emily crossed the bathroom in 2 steps. Lindsey barely had time to see her and say “What the fuck…” before Emily had flipped up Lindsey’s short skirt and absolutely plunged her cock into the cheerleader’s pussy. Lindsey screamed. “You stupid fucking freak what are you ooooooooooh” her eye’s fluttered, a reaction Emily had seen before any time she had fucked her friends. “Oh god. Oh my god yes.” Lindsey gasped as Emily began to fuck her hard. Emily’s cock was only a few inches above average, but she was still trying to tear her tormenter in half with it. Emily grabbed Lindsey by the hair and pulled on it for leverage as she pounded away. Her cock was shiny and clear fluid was dripping from the cheerleader’s pussy as Emily’s meat slid all the way in, then back out almost to the tip. Lindsey’s face was mashed against the mirror, but she was still begging for more, desperate for Emily’s magical girlcock. Suddenly, Emily remembered something that Amy had told her the first time they’d met about Lindsey’s ass. When she popped her cock out of the gaping pussy, Lindsey groaned in protest, and groped behind her trying to find the dick to put back in her. Instead, Emily rammed it into her asshole. It was incredibly tight, but Emily fucked the hell out of it anyway. At this point Lindsey was barely touching the ground. The toes of her baby blue lowtop Chucks were barely brushing the tile, and her matching blue short dress was mostly wet from being so far over the sink. With how hard Emily was fucking her, Lindsey’s face was now actually banging into the wall with each thrust, and her long blonde hair was disheveled. But ever time Emily shoved her girlcock into the bitch’s ass, Lindsey screamed for more.
During this time, a few girls had walked into the bathroom. Emily was long past caring about it. However, she was vaguely aware that they were watching, and they didn’t seem to be disgusted by it. As Emily felt the pressure build in her lower stomach, she pulled out and rammed back into Lindsey’s pussy. She was so loose that Emily bottomed out in one thrust. Lindsey was drooling, pleading, begging for release, but Emily wasn’t going to give it to her. With one final thrust, Emily’s eyes rolled back and she began spewing what felt like a gallon of pent up frustration into Lindsey’s pussy. When she pulled her spent cock out, it was like popping a cork. White cum poured out of the cheerleader’s cunt, spilling down her legs and splashing the floor and her clean blue sneakers.
“Nooooooo” Lindsey cried weakly, as Emily stepped away and she slumped to the floor into the puddle of semen and girlcum. She reached out trying to pull Emily back, still desperate for a climax of her own. Emily carefully stepped around the mess on the floor, and one of the girls watching stepped forward. “Can…can I help you with that?” She asked Emily sheepishly, pointing at her cum covered cock. Emily was taken aback, but nodded. The girl dropped down and carefully slurped the mess off of Emily’s junk, and pulled her dress back down. “This might be the greatest cock I’ve ever seen or tasted,” she said to Emily as she got up, “And that bitch totally needed to get the shit fucked out of her,” she added, pointing to Lindsey on the floor, who was wide eyed, and furiously rubbing her own clit, trying to cum. “I love that dress, you look gorgeous.” One of the other girls chimed as Emily smiled and left the bathroom.
Finally finding Robert in the crowd, Emily smiled sheepishly at him. “There you are! I’ve been looking all over!” He said as she walked up.
“Wait, so you didn’t see what happened earlier?” Emily asked cautiously.
“Oh, that, Emily, I’ve known you had a cock since the day I loaned you my sweatshirt. I don’t care.” He smiled at her. Emily beamed. Suddenly, a loud murmur rose from the crowd and people began to move away. Emily looked over and saw a messy, disheveled Lindsey stumbling across the room from the bathroom. Her eyes were wide and she was looking around, crying out desperately for someone to fuck her, to let her cum. People in the crowd were laughing, pointing, and moving out of her way. Her dress was hiked up, and one of her feet was bare as the blue chuck was clearly visible buried in her pussy. A few guys stepped forward, unzipping their flies, and Lindsey literally crawled toward them like they were an oasis in the desert. From there, the prom really devolved as a line of guys, some with their dates too, formed, waiting for a chance with the captain of the cheer squad. Every hole of the disheveled blonde was filled with another cock, yet still she begged for a release.
Emily turned away, pulling herself in to slow dance with Robert. “She’s gonna be at it all night. And it’s not going to work.” She smirked, seeing her tormenter desperately fucking anything that moved.
“You must be really good to ruin her like that.” Robert said with a smirk. Emily looked over at Louise and Amy, who were both laughing at Lindsey, but gave Emily a thumbs-up.
“You know? I definitely am.” Emily said, pulling Robert in for a deep kiss.

Epilogue:
“You totally did something to me, Frea…Emily.” A voice rang out in the hallway Monday morning. Slamming her locker, Emily spun and glared at Lindsey. “Yeah I did. I fucked the shit out of you, then you spent the entire prom getting reamed by every person in the place. You’re lucky Robert’s so nice, he’s the only reason I fucked you again at the end of the night before I left. He took pity on you. Not that you deserved it.” Emily spat back. She turned to leave for class.
“No. I know that you idiot,” Lindsey shouted at her back. “I mean, you did something else!” Emily turned back puzzled. Lindsey looked flustered, but finally rolled her eyes and said “You did….this!” Lindsey lifted her skirt.
Hanging between her legs, right above her pussy, was a thick, heavy penis.

Such a great read.

Amazing end to the story especially the last chapter.

Love how the humiliator became the humiliated.

Can't wait until the next story!!!

Back
Top Bottom