Re: Anna Paquin on HBO's "True Blood"

Watched 3 episodes on Sun (nabbed the new episode on dvr) and she was wearing white champs in all 3. She looks to be wearing some retro Adidas when she works at the bar. Some great shots of her in a dress and the Keds.

I haven't figured out how to capture HD video, so I just took a few pics of the screen from the latest episode.

These look like the new pool blue Keds champs from the new seasonal colors at keds.com

Attachments

• IMG_0989.jpg
    IMG_0989.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0991.jpg
    IMG_0991.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0995.jpg
    IMG_0995.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0992.jpg
    IMG_0992.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 3

I really like her natural 'girl next door' look. It would be good to see her on UK TV. Girls look so pretty wearing a vest top and shorts with their keds/plimsolls.

A couple screenshots from the season finale. They certainly do look yellow.

Attachments

• Screenshot1.png
    Screenshot1.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot2.png
    Screenshot2.png
    232.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot4.png
    Screenshot4.png
    238.6 KB · Views: 3

nice pic

Attachments

• True-Blood-starts-filming2.jpg
    True-Blood-starts-filming2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3

Wow, this looks like a candid shot not a "scene" or set shot? Could we have a REAL Keds Girl on our hands? Scotty, can you find any candids of her wearing Keds?

Keds Facebook page is saying that she wears white champs, too! Gotta start watchin!

Udpate: The June 21 episode(episode 2 season 2) - Anna's Sookie character wears white champs through the entire episode. Not many up close shots but you can see them very clear during the show on several occasions. THere will be several more chances to see this episode this week-Check HBO's schedule for times of rebroadcast this week.

Back
Top Bottom