Scotty

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
I found this small pic labeled from New Zealand of a dance or cheer team. They are wearing a white and purple outfit with purple chucks. The pic is called Edgirls. If anyone from New Zealand has any insight into who they are and where more pics can be found, let me know. I'm also trying to figure out what the logo says on the field. That may be a clue.

Attachments

• Edgirls.jpg
    Edgirls.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 3
Re: Anyone from New Zealand?

great pic nothing better than connies and pigtails!!!!!!! this looks like it is a rugby match though it is hard to see the signage on the ground but it looks like a rugby ball ...... what else do you get from NZ except hobbits and sheep ............. but yeah check out the rugby sites or pic haunts also there is a ??bloke on flickr that has heaps of pics at a rugby tournament party or parties and there are heaps of sneaks i think the name of the page is different perspective???

anyway i hope i have helped on the above pic and i hope we can find more as this is one of the hottest looks you can get in connies cheerleaders and pigtails ....... i'm off 2 search 4 more pics of these lovely ladies............

toecaplicker , thanks. If it is a rugby team, then we have to look for teams with purple in their uniforms. I also noticed a logo on the back of the girls skirts which has purple and green. I agree. The pigtails, kneehi socks and hitops is hot.

Ok, the logo is for the Super 14 rugby league sponsored by Rebel Sport.. The name was changed to Supper Rugby in 2010 so this has to be before that. I still don't know the team they cheer for. It must be some kind of one time outfit because i can't find anything. this is the closest pic i could find.

Attachments

• 55956471.RugbySuper14072.jpg
    55956471.RugbySuper14072.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2

............. sorry 4got 2 mention that it is rugby UNION not league big difference but i should have said that was 2 distracted by the pic!!!!!! but i don't think there is a purple team and NZers probably wouldn't have cheerleaders so they most likely got { by the look of them } some 'dancer/cheerleaders' to hype up the half time action???? this comp is played between south african australian and NZ teams so i hope that it is in NZ and not durban brisbane sydney perth ................ but i hope we find more pics as they are hot ............ also have you checked out rollerderby ........... and unicycle football and other wierd sports .............. as they have a lot of high top wearing cheerleaders!! .................

also i think it is now super 16 as they keep adding teams so they may only have been used once or twice that year as teams in this competition play away a lot ....but look for that year ............ there must be a pic somewhere with ground signage in the background then i should be able 2 pick where they come from I.E. then we could search for their 'commercial site' as these ?????? dance troupes???? have them to get work................

Back
Top Bottom