• All email services are currently down. I hope for a fix within a day

TOM01

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
usa
Just got done reading this book, which was very good. Several times he mentions the white canvas sneakers worn by the young woman, Mattie. He doesn't says they're Keds, but he made specific mention that her clothes are from K-Mart, which make me think he was referring to the knock offs they sell. Just wondering if Mr King has a Keds fetish. Hmmm?

Re: Bag of Bones

I loved those K-Mart ones from the late 1990's. They were as close to Keds as a knock off could get with a smooth pebble sole and the same pattern of foxing around the shoe. Of course, the ones at K-Mart today are not even close.

Speaking of knock offs...my wife just got a pair of black knock offs (real Keds don't "give" enough on the sides so they hurt her feet) at Big Lots. Anyway she looks great in them. Even though yesterday was Easter, we had time to fuck. I was so ready and hard for her. It was great, can't wait for the next session.

In Canada we use to have something like K-mart called Zellers, but they closed out in mid 2000s. However during the early 2000s they came up with a line of Canvas sneakers called Truly Canvas. The sneakers came in lots of bright colours with solid stitching and white laces and white eyelets and were really cheap to buy $4.99/pair. However they did not sell well so Zellers stop selling them after 2 years. Really sad, I think if they were around now they would not stay on the shelves very long.

Hi, I'm a big King fan. He does mention Keds quite a bit in his books and I am always interested when he mentions guys wearing them especially back in the 60s. I wasn't around then, but I think it was more acceptable to wear them then? In Gone Girl, Gillian Flynn has a line, "She kicked me with the toe of an unblemished Tretorn." which I actually jerked off to as soon as I read it!

back in the day K-Mart sold P.F.Flyers..just as good as Kids if not better back then..had the green PF label on the back of the rubber

Back
Top Bottom