keds81

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
One of my girlfriend's friend came over to visit during the weekend. She is a brunette with long hair, very pretty. This time she was wearing a halter top with blue skinny jeans and a wear of black slip-on keds with thin black socks. She took off her shoes and wore her socks around the house initially. Even at a small distance I could detect a faint odor as if she hadn't washed them for ages. When she put her feet up on the couch, I saw that the soles of her socks were worn down and I could see her bare feet through them including the bright red nail polish. After a while I guess she realized her socks were too smelly and she took them off and placed them on top of her shoes by the door. I took this opportunity to take a few shots of her shoes and socks. The socks were stinky as hell and really smelly. The inside of the shoes were also quite smelly and I could see toe prints inside the shoes. They have probably been worn without socks for a long time. Plus all the crud from her feet and socks had accumulated inside the shoe adding to the musky smell. I casually made a comment about her needing a new pair of keds and she told me that these were her work shoes at the movie theater. Apparently they require black shoes and black socks so a lot of the girls wear keds and vans. She was complaining how she had only one pair of black socks and she could only wash them once a week. Apparently she went sockless one day and was reprimanded by her supervisor. No wonder they were super smelly considering she was spending 8 hours in them every day!

Here are the pics I got:
DSCF1359.JPG DSCF1362.JPG DSCF1366.JPG DSCF1368.JPG DSCF1369.JPG

Re: Black slip-on keds: Toe prints & socks

thanks for the great shots! Love the socks!

Back
Top Bottom