G

Hi,

you all guys in America can be very happy because there are still many girls wearing Keds and other canvas sneakers. In Germany almost nobody does anymore. Only very young girls but their sneakers don't make me hot. At least some wear Chucks again now. But the "great times" are over. About 10 years ago the times were great. Almost every girl had classic canvas sneakers (Superga, Esprit... (Keds is very unknown in Germany)). Oh boy did I have fun with those sneakers🙂
Also with Keds while a trip to my relatives in Boston. Especially I liked the Keds of my cousin's girlfriend. A sweet cheerleader girl. She had two pairs that time (classic white canvas oxfords). One for practise (cheerleading) and the other pair for outside. I sniffed both pairs a couple of times and had much fun with them🙂 I especially remember that very hot day where I saw her in her Keds the whole day. We made a trip and started in the morning and came home at night. So I had to watch her about 12 hours in her smelly Keds and turned hornier every minute. But at night I had them for me. I sniffed them so strong while remembering the great look at her feet that I had to watch the whole day and exploded three times. I loved them very much but had to leave them of course when we returned home. Anyway: great memories.

Nice greetings to all from Germany.

femsneakssniffer

you lucky lucky man you!! I'm from the UK and we too over here suffer from a lack of keds. Trainers are everywhere, but hey they don't float my boat if you catch my drift. I go Canada every year skiing though and try to get a years looking at womens feet in as much as I can in the two weeks that I am there. The wife will wear them for me on special occasions though but I'm running out of ideas for these special occasions... :lol:

How to get the fashion going.

How to get the fashion going.

Its a crying shame that keds(plimsolls) are completely dead in the UK .A women always will stand out from the crowd at the moment because its keds(plimsoll)free zone .It could be a god send for Keds to try to promote the sale of keds in the UK seeing the market is wide open and men are sick of paying X amout of pounds for crap trainers for the misses to walk about the house in. SLOGAN .(Turn your head to fashion ,KEDS, the new casual look).And the bill board is a man turning his head to a women wearing Keds. simple. Plus we are buying anything yanky at the minute . OPEN MARKET 😕 OPEN MARKET😕 OPEN MARKET😕

I don't know why Keds doesn't go for the "overseas" market. Back in the 60's when U.S. Rubber still made them in the U.S., this probably made sense.

Next they moved to Korea, Taiwan and China following the cheapest labor pool they can find.

If they can ship them from China to the United States, they can ship them from China to anywhere else.

Thats right ,Thats absolutely right .Why oh why Keds dont hit Europe is beyond me because no one with a trade mark cheap casual shoe has ,Its always been made in china or india or pakistan .No symbol of recognition like Keds. Dont get me wrong you got some weird and wonderful plimsolls from these countrys in the past but if you dont have a selling point and the market runs dry you just move to some other cheap part of the market and at the mo its selling crap trainers made in wherever.

Back
Top Bottom