edd89,

excellent idea! you put a couple of good heads together and there's your result! brainstorming in action!! don't you just love it when a plan comes together!.

For any further ideas or questions please see our company website www.edd89&garythesaint.com

Yeah right!!

Note To Everyone!!

Note To Everyone!!

please note that the web link is fictishious (ooohh bad spelling!!) so please don't waste your time and going to it.

Damn, we have gone bust already. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Nice one m8 ๐Ÿ˜€

ha ha seems that way!! ๐Ÿ˜€ if only our clients had paid their invoices on time maybe we wouldn't be in this situation!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I know, how about a convention. We could invite all of the guys and the girls with a converse fetish, charge them ยฃ50 entry, take their names and address and sell them onto a marketing company. And, then maybe just maybe we can balance the books!

Do you think that it would work? well do yer? ๐Ÿ˜•

All of those interested please contact either edd89 or garythesaint for advance tickets.

And remember "Don't delay book TODAY!" all major credit cards accepted.

Best be off down the dole office then. ๐Ÿ˜€

Getting back on topic, do you know of any small(er) sites like the ones im thinking of??

I know of a couple but they dont have an english section. ๐Ÿ™

Don't know of any other sites to be honest but you could allways list them...

Ok, here go's=

http://www.buffaloladys.de/index_.htm

(This one has a couple of chuck pics under jaqueline and schuhschrank)

None in the members section though. ๐Ÿ™

http://buffalo-links.de/

Big links site, maybe ideal for are needs. With a couple of big message boards to boot, no pun intended LOL ๐Ÿ™‚

No need to list anymore as you can get to the rest from buff links.

Maybe there are some German members that can help out with this???

(At least i think these sites are German) ๐Ÿ˜•

Thats ok m8, glad i could help.

I really think the buff link website would be a really good way of getting up the membership. As they seem to deal with nearly every other sneaker i can think of, well brand name anyway. ๐Ÿ™‚ In all diffrent types of sets, messy, crush, trample,worship and so on.

No use me posting a message though as i cant speak German. I doubt id get past the sign-up. LOL ๐Ÿ˜€

We have a few fellows here that speak English and German I also know of at least one Japanese perhaps they would post some links for us.

Back
Top Bottom