S

Shoeluvva

Just wondering for all the chucks lovers out there... Do you prefer women wearing their chucks with socks or without? Personally, it's more of a turn on for me with socks!! How bout the rest of you?

I agree. I prefer women wearing socks w/ their converse..... perferably low cut or no show socks:icon_razz

pics?

pics?

can anyone finds pics of women wearing socks and chucks (low tops) and post them? I can't seem to find any.

girls, chucks & socks

girls, chucks & socks

1126529572_f.jpg

vkay_main.gifyour welcome...

With socks

With socks

Chucks don't only look good with thick socks but they smell good also..
There is nothing more sexy than a girl in sweaty stinky thick socks in wornout chucks with damn interiors...

The girl on the skateboard is surfer/model Veronica Kay. Here are some pics of her from a few years ago.

Attachments

• vk001.jpg
    vk001.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 6
  • vk002.jpg
    vk002.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 4
  • vk003.jpg
    vk003.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 4
  • vk004.jpg
    vk004.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 4
  • vk006.jpg
    vk006.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 5
  • vk009.jpg
    vk009.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 4
  • vk014.jpg
    vk014.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 4
  • vk015.jpg
    vk015.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 3
  • vk016.jpg
    vk016.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 7
IMO it's the best if the girl wears worn-down chucks that already have big holes.
So you can see her socks through them! :icon_mrgr

Attachments

• chucks.jpg
    chucks.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 7
scotty said:
The girl on the skateboard is surfer/model Veronica Kay. Here are some pics of her from a few years ago.

On the last three pics she wears beautifull chucks. I would love the see those near...
BTW: If they still exist? ^^

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you guys. I think it's much more intimate when nothing comes between her foot and the shoe, then they share a common bond and all that they experience they experience together as one, and afterwards you can see a slight stain as tangible evidence of that shared experience. And each time she wears the shoe the stains of more shared experiences are added, day after day until her lovely footprint is clearly a part of the shoe. This can't happen if socks are worn.

Back
Top Bottom