alexbroth said:
Chucks don't only look good with thick socks but they smell good also..
There is nothing more sexy than a girl in sweaty stinky thick socks in wornout chucks with damn interiors...

Thats so true :icon_cool

Re: Chucks n Socks

Oh Zoreo, you've got that right. My feelings Exactly! Watch those footprints form in the insole..........

i hate socks. low cuts and barefoot.

absolutely, i always prefer to see a low converse that worn sockless on a girl. girls have to be in their shoes without socks to turn me on.

G'day Scotty, Veronica Kay is also a pretty goog surfer.. Last I heard she had picked up Mambo and Roxy and is having a crack at the womens pro tour and modeling when on "shore leave"..

I know every one is different,likes and dislikes.I lust over white soxs
new hitops laced .I find my self also in fav of the xtra hitops .Thanks:icon_mrgr

I prefer with socks - I like white ones but not too far above the tops of the hi's. With lo's I don't mind no socks - whatever gets them hot and sweaty.

no socks for sure! I beg my wife to wear them sockless and after every time she does, I take a wiff of them while still warm and admire her beautiful toeprints that get progressively more imprinted each time. When I do something good for her or she's feeling in the mood, she makes it a point to wear them withouth socks. Especially in the summer. In fact, I also make it a point to vacation in warm places so she can wear them sockless for me. This makes my love making part of the vacation that much hotter!

I can't say that I've had a girlfriend who's worn socks with her converses because they always wore hi-tops and jeans or hi-tops and skirts in public. I had one wear lo-tops on me once before she noticed that I like the hi-tops much, much more, and she was sockless. The anklet made it sexy though.

Back
Top Bottom