Scotty

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
I will get this forum started with a few basic questions. When did your fetish for Chucks start? Why are women who wear them so sexy? What's your favorite part of the sneaker: the toe cap, the sole, the canvas, or the ankle patch?

Hello! Even when i was like 7-8 years i started to love chucks! Especially on girls even then. I don't know what makes women so sexy wearing chucks.. but They Sure are SEXXXXY!!! I love it!
My favourite part of the Chucks is definately the toe cap, and i love the side of the soles too.

Jimmy
On 2002-01-10 03:38, scotty wrote:
I will get this forum started with a few basic questions. When did your fetish for Chucks start? Why are women who wear them so sexy? What's your favorite part of the sneaker: the toe cap, the sole, the canvas, or the ankle patch?

My fetish started with chucks when I was 8. My friend had an older sister who had a few pairs. One evening when I stayed at his house I crept into her room and I put on a pair of her chucks (she has the same size feet as me). I made me get an erection. At that age I was too young to appreciate this. As I got older the thing that really turned me on was girls who wear them. If ever I managed to put on a pair of girl's chucks it was not long before I was cuming. I now really enjoy cuming in their chucks and watching them wear them afterwards without them knowing I have left my mark in their sexy shoes. Now I cannoyt get enough of them

I have always had strong fetish for women in converse and keds. I remember one time in the 4th grade, i was looking at the pink keds of this cute girl. She caught me looking at her and yelled at the top of voice, "You're looking at my shoes!!! Why are you looking at my shoes?!!" I was embarrassed and it was then that I figured out women always know.😀
I think women look so sexy in a pair of hi or lo chucks. I still can't fully explain why. Part of it is the shoe so pefectly accentuates the natural from of the foot. It's also the way women walk with a little bounce when they wear chucks. They are completely comfortable in them and that is sexy. The natural organic, feel of the canvas and rubber is enticing, too. 😎

I got my Keds fetish first right around 11. I didn't really notice chucks on girls until around high school. I have seen numerous girls in black, lo is the best. I live black, but I really want to see a girl in the new black, pink hi-tops. The thing is I only liked black lo's until the black/pink mix came out. Any other color doesn't work for me. I was in the mall the other day, every shoe store has chucks, & all the young girls flocking the chucks display, & purchasing at Journey's, Hot Topic, Lady Foot Locker, enough to make a Chucks fetishist bust out jacking off.
The hot Mexican sales girl at a store called Uprise started talking to me as I eyed the Converse display. I asked her for size information for women, & she said to me, "Why don't you purchase a pair for yourself?". My dick became rockhard when she let me know she had a pair of black lo-cuts herself. I wanted to tell her right there, you should be wearing them right now. Damn so many hot girls at the mall wearing chucks, also check out skate parks, bookstores, & coffee shops in the artsy, queer part of town, every big city has a neighborhood like that. In Texas, that's all of Austin, & in Houston, the Whole Foods Market on W. Alabama has so many girls wearing black converse, at least 3 or 4 everytime I go there, it'll get you hard.

Collections.

Collections.

For those of you who want to see more collection picks from my collection (more than 700 pairs).... Let me know.

Now that is a lot of chucks. :icon_mrgr

Please show us more.

1st Tyme

1st Tyme

I'm 42 and my 1st chuck experience,was when I was in 6th grade.All the girls
wore low chucks with bright colored laces..I got a pair of black low cuts and every day I wore them I would get a hardon looking at those girls and their
wonderful chucks.And still today they do the same thing to me.And I love to lick and bite that rubber toe:icon_lol:

Converse All-Stars

Converse All-Stars

I am a little older than you Chuck -54--unfortunately girls didnt wear boys sneakers back then--they did wear pretty white canvas keds--it wasnt till I was in college that I saw a girl on one of the sports teams in a pair of white high top all-stars--took my breath away--I love them so much and am lucky enough to have a wife that wears them and lets me lick and suck them while she is wearing them--she knows how much pleasure they bring--any other guys whose wifes wear all-stars for them?

Back
Top Bottom