converse couples

converse couples

yes cooljoe I to am lucky enough to have a wife that entertains my fetish.
Its wonderful to be over top of her with her legs in the air humping her pussy
and licking and biting her chuck.Theirs no better ORGASM .And Nordaa please send pictures.I especially like the bright hitops:icon_lol:

all-stars

all-stars

Yes you are a lucky man indeed--when we were dating she kept pushing me for "what turns you on" I was embarrased--finally told her--I was so amazed--she said "no Problem"--we went straight to the store to buy a pair its was heaven--I must say though the rubber that converse US used was a much bigger turnon--I like the new ones visually but the smell is not the same.

My 1st Sneakers!

My 1st Sneakers!

Perhaps 1962 or 63…. at the age of 12/13 I have distinct memories of waking up with white canvas sneakers in my underwear. You see I am the 2nd eldest of 11 children. I have an older brother and 8 younger sisters and the 11th child was a boy. I can recall stealing a pair(s) of my sister’s sneakers from down stairs and taking them to bed with me on the third level where I shared a room with my older brother. To this day, I don'’ believe he ever knew of my fetish. I simply loved the sight of girls in sneakers and always.

Of course there was no shortage of stimulation with so many sneakers to choose from. My preference was for all white (including the bottoms ) new sneakers. I would take them to bed and touch, kiss and suck back the intoxicating smell of new canvas/rubber. Just before going to sleep I would put the sneakers in my underwear with the tops pressed against my penis and I would pleasantly fall asleep. In the morning I would try to put them back down stairs before someone came looking for them. On several occasions I would here one of my sisters calling “ Mom I can’t find my sneakers”. Of course I seemed to always find a way to dispose of them in the hall up or down stairs before anyone could catch me.

Now of course I am into all brands of girls sneakers and leaning toward Keds nad Converse.

Attachments

• facessole.jpg
    facessole.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • City3.jpg
    City3.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 2
  • JUL4.JPG
    JUL4.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 2
Sneaker memories

Sneaker memories

My story very much the same--although my initial contact with sneakers was earlier--rubbed them on my privates at maybe 7 years old--and got this strange feeling--after that sneakers scared me for a while--I wouldnt wear the green slip keds my mom got me when I was like 10--used to love to look at pictures of women in sneakers in the montgomery ward catalog--as I got into junior high and high school--was much more comfortable with it--all girls sneakers were keds or keds knockoffs back then--will never forget when I went to college 1969 and saw my first female in a pair of white high top converse all-stars---It took my breath away--I am lucky that my wife is comfortable with my fetish--she has over 30 pair of keds and probably 20 pairs of all-stars and I love it.

When?

When?

I would say that I have thought that the Jack Purcell style was sexy for about six or seven years now. The Chuck Taylor style however was not attractive to me untill about a year and a half ago, when I started noticing girls wearing pink low-top. I do think they are very sexy. Also the ones that I designed on the Converse web site that I described in another thread, I think it's called "my own design".

chucktaylor said:
Ashely what is your fav part of your allstars ? Are you a sole or rubber
toe cap person.
Well, unfortunatly I don't have any Chuck taylors yet. I do own 3 pairs of Jack Purcell, 1 light pink platform, 1 white leather platform pair and my faves, white canvas platform mules. I love the rubber sidewalls and toe caps on Jacks! MMMmmm, SUPER HOT!!!
The reason that I don't have any Chucks yet is because they are SO expensive. I have been checking out a few stores 4 a hot pink pair because one of the members here said that he would send me the money for the pair. I'm looking 4 the "perfect pair". I tried some on the other night and couldn't find a pair that the toes caps looked alike. Some of the toe caps look 2 big, either too wide or it sticks up like an egg or something. I know that i'm being 2 picky but I will find the perfect pair. Can't hardly wait!

Kiss my Cons,
Ashley

Ashley,

I always have this problem with chucks, its a pain. I always go for the smaller toe caps, with a slight egg shape and the thickest rubber soles i can find. Thats what i call a perfect pair of chucks (the pink low-cut pic you like in the other thread is a good example)

Back
Top Bottom