yeahhhhh

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
United States
Anyone interested in writing a story for me? I'll pay you back in pictures. If so, PM on here or send me a message on Kik.

Attachments

• image-4087944294.jpg
    image-4087944294.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 14
  • image-1165885479.jpg
    image-1165885479.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 14
Re: Converse Story

What do you expect? What can I get? Write me a PM...im a writer...

Anyone interested in writing a story for me? I'll pay you back in pictures. If so, PM on here or send me a message on Kik.

Posts like this chap my ass. This site is about sharing not bartering and trolling for favours.

Why don't we have a thread in the adult section that's just weekly stories?

Be it adult fiction, or just a story about the girl in front of you in class all week, or even posting a photo, and writing a story based of of it. Any short story, really. It might get tired after awhile, but I think it could generate some good posts.

I'd participate.

Why don't we have a thread in the adult section that's just weekly stories?

Be it adult fiction, or just a story about the girl in front of you in class all week, or even posting a photo, and writing a story based of of it. Any short story, really. It might get tired after awhile, but I think it could generate some good posts.

I'd participate.

By all means go ahead. Anyone can start a thread.

True story, I was in the hospital with an infected wound for a few days. The nurse working at night would wear converse for some reason and not those clog looking nurse shoes. One night she was taking my vitals and I peeked down at her shoes hoping she wasn't wearing socks and to my surprise it was way better. She was wearing nylons instead of socks. There is just something about that look that is just so smooth and silky. Not to mention she was wearing a surgical mask.

Posts like this chap my ass. This site is about sharing not bartering and trolling for favours.

You know, I used to share all the time. I decided I wanted to delete the pictures, and when I did, people asked over people if they had saved them and could re-post them. So be careful what you say before you know the truth, Seeker.

You know, I used to share all the time. I decided I wanted to delete the pictures, and when I did, people asked over people if they had saved them and could re-post them. So be careful what you say before you know the truth, Seeker.

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Your stats don't indicate you've done much, 6 posts and a reputation of 29 and you joined in 2011.

Back
Top Bottom