Converse Trample experience

ConversePedal

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
US
This is actually ongoing. I found out that my wife has been having cyber sex with guys online. Now that I know about it she is getting real pleasure while doing it. Here is how it works. I lay on the floor under the table while she is on the laptop. I lay there and watch her enjoy herself with other men. She has made me useful too though. She wears a skirt so that she is accessible. My face is her pedal. Whenever she presses, she gets pleasure. She constantly gets a little, but when she presses, I am supposed to really go to it. The harder she presses the more intense I am about it. When she stomps on my face and holds I am to vibrate my hand as long as she is pressing down after the stomp. Let's just say she usually presses very hard and stomps a lot. This ordeal goes on a long time. I am just a tool under the table. She plays with my member but pretends that it is his and not mine.

She has been wearing Converse while doing it. They are a different kind than the usual. They are black with lily pads and a frog on the sides. The have the light blue pinstripe along the rubber sides of the sole. She prefers them because they are loose, comfortable and cute.

I am thinking about seeing if she wants to use her Crayola Vans. Those would be so painful!

I am looking for ideas on how to be a better and more comfortable pedal for her foot. I want it to be more like the gas pedal of a car. Feel free to ask any questions. She said that she is really going to make me feel worthless when she does it tonight.

Re: Converse Trample experience

The shoes are like the ones that are currently on the converse-fetish page, image set sample, there are 10 pics, bottom center. I'll try to get a pic though.

How can I get in on this?

Well, I have a big red mark on my face this morning. She was brutal! She chose her worn pink and black chucks. Black skirt, spaghetti strap top with a white see-through button up shirt over it. She wears the chucks laced up with the top hole left empty.

She wanted to start slow as she caressed her pedal with her treads. About half way through I thought she was going to crush my skull! At one point her foot got out of control with pleasure and she pressed as hard as she could, turned her shoe sideways and scraped it across my face but continued to press down.

I love feeling to treads digging into my face and looking up with one eye right up the side of her shoe and seeing the empty lace hole and tongue towering over me.

I had a fly that was stunned but not dead. (Caught it earlier). I set it on a flat part of the table leg where she sometimes rests her foot. She stepped right on it. I started in on her lightly. She crush and smeared that fly unknowingly with her pleasured uncontrollable movements. It was wicked!

After all that we went into the bedroom and I used my mouth on her after which she pushed me to the floor and stood on my face while I used my hands on her again. Then we finished as usual. It was intense.

She wore the other lily pad Converse to work today.

Darren, what do you have in mind? Not sure how I would do it?

is there a way we could talk to her? what does she use to message other guys?

Back
Top Bottom