Re: Deal or No Deal?

I taped it way back when, then copied it onto a digital VTR, that went to my Mac. So, I could potentially give you DVD quality of a not so high quality VCR recording. So to answer your question in a rather worded manner, yes, I have higher quality. Perhaps I could somehow get it to you or Seeker. Let me know what you'd like.

There's more video on the NBC site, but I don't know how to download it. Any suggestions?

later,
Andrew

I'm a little behind, but I just posted a link to this episode in the links section.

Seeker, how can I imbed a video into this thread, would that be ok?

Later,
Andrew

When you create a post or reply the advanced editor has buttons for G videos and YouTube you just need to put the id number in the brackets.

Do people here really watch Deal or No Deal or just that episode? I used to Deal or No Deal since I'm a HUGE game show fan but now it's too overrated with themself I just don't watching anymore I'm more of a 1 vs 100 fan than Deal or No Deal. I have some of the DOND games that are good to play and should be picked up...

I taped it way back when, then copied it onto a digital VTR, that went to my Mac. So, I could potentially give you DVD quality of a not so high quality VCR recording. So to answer your question in a rather worded manner, yes, I have higher quality. Perhaps I could somehow get it to you or Seeker. Let me know what you'd like.

There's more video on the NBC site, but I don't know how to download it. Any suggestions?

later,
Andrew
How big is the hires file?

I have a new applet that I'm testing that will allow for drag and drop uploading. It is very fast as well. I'll try to get it up in the morning.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5N-fa2CU8I[/YOUTUBE]

The original higher res file is almost 800MB in Quicktime format, I'll gladly share it if you'd like. It makes a nicer large picture, but it's still not HD.

Later,
Andrew

You'll notice a link on the top menu "Upload Tool" you can transfer the file to me and I'll make it a torrent for sharing.

I can not stop thinking and fantasizing about these models--imagine how great it would have been to be there when they handed out all those beautiful sneakers and the models put them on and modeled and joked around with each other and I am sure they all got to keep them--ohhhh I love these sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom