Seeker

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
I just saw the trailer for the new Dirty Dancing and it does not look like there will be a keds anywhere in site.

That really sucks

That really sucks

Great how r they going to do a dirty dancing movie without keds, it is suppose to be set in the early 60s?😡 This really sucks we need more movies with a 80s retro feel. Oh by the way what in the hell or who in the hell is Trish I sent her a hello and she calls me a fag.😕 😕 Thanks for getting her off the site seeker she seemed a bit of a nuts.

Killerkeds

Trish is that Dean fellow he won't be a problem any more.

From what I can tell that Dorty Dancing movie takes place in Cuba maybe in the 50's. If I find any more info I'll pass it on.

Yeah found that out

Yeah found that out

Cuba, Cuba?!?!? What in hell are they on? This really sucks I can't even find a good keds movie these days. Yah by the way thanks for throwing him off he was bit of a prick. It also sounds like he is Gender confused. Maybe Trish is one of his mulitple personalities that takes over his brain. Tell me if you find out any more about Dirty Dancing II.

PS. I hate sequells

Dirty dancing & Dean

Dirty dancing & Dean

Just goes to show that sequels are never as good as the original!! And as for Dean, "What's that behind you Dean? It's your membership to seekers basement! SEE YER!" That guy had BIG issues!

Major Issues

Major Issues

I am glad that he is off, he sort of had a bad impression on women, and for some reason I am willing to bet he is still single. there is no way that any woman would put up with that crap, that he was getting on with. Anyway Garythesaint have u seen any holiday-ers wearing Keds or pimsoles in the UK??

Killerkeds

sightings of plimsoles or keds in the UK

sightings of plimsoles or keds in the UK

Killerkeds,

I saw a pair of white sideouts last week in the shopping mall, and I think I freaked her out a bit as I followed her for about 5 - 10 mins!!. Never get to see that many over here hence me following her for a while. The only reason I got caught was because she was in the underwear department!!. I know that it makes me look like a stalker but hey we don't get to see many keds or plimsoles over here in the UK!!

Sideouts

Sideouts

Killerkeds,

They are a canvass like plimsole with rubber all the way round the edge, but on the inside it has been removed hence side outs. She was about 22 - 25 short blonde hair good firm body not to skinny and about 5ft 6ins, and not bad looking!!. I will try and find some pictures of sideouts, I think that there are some on pams website...

eve's archives

eve's archives

Killerkeds,

With regards to "sideouts" go to eve's archives and go to set 12 picture 18 and she is wearing a pair of "sideouts".

Hope this helps!! let me know if you have trouble finding them.

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom