Big Prob

Big Prob

Sorry GarytheSaint I do not have access to that area I am only a guest. I was a member at one time but being a student I could not afford to pay the member fees. I hope to be back on some day as a full member. Either way who cares at least someone was wearing Pimsoles in the UK, who knows maybe they will catch on. By the way U should have hit on the girl, who knows what would have happened😉

Killkeds

Membership

Membership

Killerkeds,

Real shame about the membership!! As for the girl, well I'm married and if Mrs garythesaint found out she would remove my bollocks with a rusty spoon!! nice thought though...

Just wondering

Just wondering

What about the Mrs, does she wear pimsoles also if not have u talk to her about wearing a pair??

Killerkeds

Does she or does she not??

Does she or does she not??

Killerkeds,

Yes she does!! but it has taken me a while to persuade her to dress up in a school girls outfit with long white socks and white canvass dunlop green flash plimsolls. Took about a year or so but with a bit of the old tender loving care and patience, all has worked out fantasticly!!

Plot

Plot

An American girl (Garai) and her parents arrive in Cuba right before the Revolution breaks out. She meets a local boy (Luna) who instantly notices her dancing abilities and romances her. But as Castro's forces are forcing Americans to leave the country, will she stay or will she go?

18-year-old Katey Miller moves to Havana with her parents in November 1958. Her parents expect her to move within their well-to-do circles, but she defies their wishes when she falls in love with Xavier, a waiter who also happens to be a fantastic dancer. Secretly meeting in a Havana nightclub, the pair practice their dance steps in preparation for a prestigious national dance competition. But the coming revolution may spell trouble for the pair's plans.

Trailor

Back
Top Bottom