Sweet_girl22au

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Melbourne
Your not going to believe this, this is every converse lovers worst nightmare. My car got stolen yesterday, and i havent got it back yet. The worst thing was that almost all my converse chucks were in there, except for a couple of pairs i kept in my room. Its safer to keep them in the trunk of my car where no one at home will find them, and now they might be gone :icon_cry: I hope i get the car back and the converse are still in there. im so pissed off, and upset. :icon_cry: Ive spent so long and so much money building up this collection of 15+ pairs of trashed worn converse and now they might just be gone like that.
I dont know what im gonna do. Just hope i guess.
Anyway i thought you guys might wanna know that.

Re: Disaster

That is so sad!! I hope you do get them back. There are no words that help when something like this happens, it's a horrible feeling..keep us posted.

:icon_mad: Sorry to hear about all your kicks sweet girl... Being a fellow Aussie I know what it's like to get a car ripped off... Hope you get it back and everything is in there ... Hope the thievs didn't throw your kicks out not knowing their value... Probably best you get a chippie friend to build you a family proof cupboard in your bed room with a good lock on it, or a steel army trunk from the disposals ... GOOD LUCK mate...... :icon_cry:

Walk softly on the earth people........

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get them all back again.

sweetgirl,

I'm so sorry that happened to you! I bet you get the car and the chucks back! I love to think optimistically and my prayers are that you get them back and untouched by the creeps who stole your car! I know how much time and effort you put into it, I do the same, so I know what it takes to acquire that many pairs that you really love. Think possitive and lets hope the police can come thru for you!

much love,

sneakersole

That sounds horrible !!!!!! But there's still hope...

Cheer up!

Hey guys thanks for all your support. Sorry would have posted more to keep you updated. Been busy dealing with this crap. So far no news, havent seen the car or anything. Still hope, maybe.

Well i havent got my car back yet or the converse :icon_cry: I guess theyre gone. Im so pissed. Anyway ill just get the insurance on the car and get a new one, but ill have to start finding more converse again. Oh well.

I'm so sorry for you... :icon_cry:

What do you guess the thief does with them?

Hey Sweet-girl,:icon_idea
Whats your size... I am always sniffing around E-bay and there's usually some trashed Chucks... If I see any I'll let you know... :icon_cool
Consforever...

Walk softly on the Earth people....

Back
Top Bottom