Re: Disaster

Hey thanks for the offer. I usually buy any size if theyre trashed enough :icon_bigg i do alot of browsing on ebay myself. Thanks again

i am very sorry to hear that................. but could you imagine opening a car trunk and finding that stash... wow that would be amazing

dragon slayer j said:
i am very sorry to hear that................. but could you imagine opening a car trunk and finding that stash... wow that would be amazing

I guess the thief doesn't know what he has found.
Maybe just threw them out ... :icon_frow

I agree with foobär, unless the person who stole the car had a thing for chucks, I don't think that he would really care too much and throw them away. :icon_mad:

Sucks to see that your car got stolen, I imagine I'd be in a similar situation if someone stole my car, since here in Florida, if you got no car, its sort of hard to live. I do hope that you are enjoying your new car though!

Hey. Well i never got the car back, or my chucks either :icon_cry: but i got a new car now, which is cool i guess. But i still really miss my chucks. especially when im bored, and i want something to play with. I have other chucks but not as many little horny punky trashed pairs. Oh well, slowly building back up the collection. thanks for everyones support.

Good to have ya back mate.. I was wondering what happened to you....:icon_cool

Walk softly people...

Back
Top Bottom