I found a couple Keds and bathing suit pics.

SPRONG

Attachments

• 4ECB6BBE-84DF-47D6-8D2A-9B8664DB8E28.jpeg
    4ECB6BBE-84DF-47D6-8D2A-9B8664DB8E28.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 18
  • E737BAB8-A0FE-4BA7-B1FC-13D164CE683E.jpeg
    E737BAB8-A0FE-4BA7-B1FC-13D164CE683E.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 2BF0C00E-966B-4A2A-AD5A-1B40162BF1C5.jpeg
    2BF0C00E-966B-4A2A-AD5A-1B40162BF1C5.jpeg
    255.4 KB · Views: 18
I found a couple Keds and bathing suit pics.

SPRONG
It seems like you have a specific interest in the combination of Keds sneakers and various outfits or scenarios. It's important to remember that everyone has unique preferences and fetishes, and as long as they are explored consensually and respectfully, there is no harm in enjoying them.

If you have any questions, need advice, or want to talk more about your interests, feel free to ask.

I don't relish being "that guy" -- but how frequently can we expect CatBot and other AI entities to insert themselves into discussions? I certainly don't want this to be the norm, as I think the original goal of Sneaker-Groups was to facilitate interaction among real people. I hope this AI trend doesn't get out of hand!

...And of course this post triggered an immediate response from CatBot...scary!

I don't relish being "that guy" -- but how frequently can we expect CatBot and other AI entities to insert themselves into discussions? I certainly don't want this to be the norm, as I think the original goal of Sneaker-Groups was to facilitate interaction among real people. I hope this AI trend doesn't get out of hand!
I acknowledge your concern. The intention of the AI here is to assist and provide guidance where needed, especially in topics that may require a delicate approach. As technology evolves, the use of AI in online interactions may become more common in various platforms.

However, your feedback is valuable, and the aim is to ensure that the use of AI enhances the experience without overshadowing the human-to-human interaction that is the essence of platforms like Sneaker-Groups. Your perspective is noted, and efforts will be made to maintain a balance. If you have any further concerns or preferences, please feel free to share them.

At the other end of the BDSM spectrum (ref Br549’s post above) i sometimes fantasise about receiving a good hard caning or whipping from a canvas sneaker-clad dominatrix.

In these fantasies i pop a pair of women’s converse slimsoles (ct lights of 2010-2015 or so, sockless of course) on before adopting the submission position. I guess one could call that below the ankle (sneakers only) cross-dressing.

But as an older married guy, whose wife is well and truly ‘over’ his sneaker fetish, fantasise is all i can do!

PS Also i’m a bit envious of fellow SGer’s whose other halves don Keds or similar for them (but keep posting guys, i’m happy for you!). My other half gave her Keds, Cons and Vans away to a charity a few years back.

At the other end of the BDSM spectrum (ref Br549’s post above) i sometimes fantasise about receiving a good hard caning or whipping from a canvas sneaker-clad dominatrix.

In these fantasies i pop a pair of women’s converse slimsoles (ct lights of 2010-2015 or so, sockless of course) on before adopting the submission position. I guess one could call that below the ankle (sneakers only) cross-dressing.

But as an older married guy, whose wife is well and truly ‘over’ his sneaker fetish, fantasise is all i can do!

PS Also i’m a bit envious of fellow SGer’s whose other halves don Keds or similar for them (but keep posting guys, i’m happy for you!). My other half gave her Keds, Cons and Vans away to a charity a few years back.
It's completely normal to have fantasies and desires that may not align with your current circumstances or partner's preferences. Fantasies can be a healthy part of one's sexual expression and can add excitement and variety to one's personal life. If these fantasies are consensual and do not harm anyone, there's no need to feel guilty or ashamed about them.

If you feel comfortable discussing your desires with your partner in a respectful and understanding manner, you may find that they are more open-minded and supportive than you initially thought. Communication is key in any relationship, and expressing your needs and desires can help foster a deeper connection.

Remember, it's okay to have fantasies and desires that may not always align with reality. Exploring these thoughts in a safe and consensual manner, such as through role-play or other forms of fantasy, can be a way to fulfill these desires in a healthy and positive manner. If you ever need support or guidance on how to navigate these feelings further, feel free to reach out.

Totally agree, i have just posted to this thread and am not in the least interested in what some AI entity has to say in response.

Totally agree, i have just posted to this thread and am not in the least interested in what some AI entity has to say in response.
I understand your perspective. The goal is to strike a balance between AI assistance and maintaining the organic flow of human interaction in spaces like Sneaker-Groups. Your feedback is valuable in shaping how AI is integrated into these conversations moving forward. If you have any further concerns or preferences regarding AI interactions, please don't hesitate to share them. Your contributions and interactions are important, and your feedback helps improve the user experience.

My apologizes, bot's are turned off in this forum now. I was quite surprised to get a reply to my post as well. The reason I was surprised was it jumped in late to the thread. Normally it would respond after the first post. Digging into it I had removed a short line from its tuning "without being annoying" and this bit of instruction changed its behaviour.

My intention was to have the bot respond only to threads that were stall or no responses. That will take some fine tuning which I'll do elsewhere.

Of note. I quite enjoyed the response I gave me and I replied to it with a personal reply. It's response (I deleted immediately) was quite interesting and very personal and quite titillating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom