Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
The teasing is over. LOL!:icon_lol: Sorry it took so long. I will be posting more on the Converse fetish site. Will send them to Seeker tomorrow. A few of these are kinda blurry, but the rest of the set are shot inside and look better.
Give me some feedback.

Kiss my Cons,
Ashley

Attachments

• 2004_0510Image0002.JPG
    2004_0510Image0002.JPG
    265.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2004_0510Image0004.JPG
    2004_0510Image0004.JPG
    322.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 2004_0510Image0006.JPG
    2004_0510Image0006.JPG
    339.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 2004_0510Image0007.JPG
    2004_0510Image0007.JPG
    261.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2004_0510Image0008.JPG
    2004_0510Image0008.JPG
    254.2 KB · Views: 2
Hot

Hot

Your Hot girl. Nice!!!!!
So any hot stories to go with them. So what are your favorite colors???

Great pics.:icon_mrgr You can never go wrong with the school girl look. Those chucks look yummy and so do you , of course:icon_razz. I love it when the rubber toe caps are small. I notice some chucks have overly large caps. I think it depends on which factory they were made.
Just curious, how do you feel about high top chucks? You have great, shapely legs which are perfect for hi's.
Anyway, can't wait to see the rest.:icon_cool

:icon_eek: Freaking awesome ashley!!! I love seeing you in a pair of chucks. I have to go relieve myself now...

conwhite said:
Your Hot girl. Nice!!!!!
So any hot stories to go with them. So what are your favorite colors???
I don't have any stories 2 go with them, except that I teased my snaeaker slave with them. I rubbed them on his crotch as he was taking pics. It's so fun to use a sneaker to tease him or anyone. I got it so hard in his pants!

What colors do I like?
I love the pink ones, and hope to get more. I looked at a light blue pair that was pretty hot! I also saw a few other colors that are o.k.
I also designed a few pairs on the Converse web site that I love! One was solid white without the stripes on the rubber. One was navy with pink stitching, In fact I did several with combinations of pink and navy. You would just have 2 see them. If they weren't so freakin' much I would have some.

Kiss my Cons,
Ashley

scotty said:
Great pics.:icon_mrgr You can never go wrong with the school girl look. Those chucks look yummy and so do you , of course:icon_razz. I love it when the rubber toe caps are small. I notice some chucks have overly large caps. I think it depends on which factory they were made.
Just curious, how do you feel about high top chucks? You have great, shapely legs which are perfect for hi's.
Anyway, can't wait to see the rest.:icon_cool
I agree with you about the rubber toe caps. I had to find the right ones before I got them.
High tops? I'm sorry but i'm not a fan of the hi top chucks. I am more of a low top and Jack Purcell type of girl. Don't think bad of me.:icon_wink
I didn't even get into the pink low tops untill a couple of years ago, but now i'm in love with mine.

Luv my Keds & Cons,
Ashley

Back
Top Bottom