SHOELUVVA said:
:icon_eek: Freaking awesome ashley!!! I love seeing you in a pair of chucks. I have to go relieve myself now...
So how was it? LOL:icon_lol:

mentalboye said:
amazing :icon_lol:
Thanks 2 U! Without those hot pink sneakers there wouldn't be those pics.

Luv my sexy pink Cons,
Ashley

Ashley said:
I agree with you about the rubber toe caps. I had to find the right ones before I got them.
High tops? I'm sorry but i'm not a fan of the hi top chucks. I am more of a low top and Jack Purcell type of girl. Don't think bad of me.:icon_wink
I didn't even get into the pink low tops untill a couple of years ago, but now i'm in love with mine.

Luv my Keds & Cons,
Ashley
No problem, Ashley. Everyone has their preference. Although I still think you would look hot in hitops.:icon_razz

scotty said:
No problem, Ashley. Everyone has their preference. Although I still think you would look hot in hitops.:icon_razz
Thanks 4 understanding. You never know, I might run across a pair that blows me away. I would most likely find another pair of low tops that I like more.

Ashley,
To be honest you could dress up in an old hessian bag and a pair of J.C. sandles and still look an absolute glamour... As the other members mentioned, more facial shots in your full length photos... You are realy bueatiful...
More Ashley galleries and less Aimee,
Consforever..

consforever said:
Ashley,
To be honest you could dress up in an old hessian bag and a pair of J.C. sandles and still look an absolute glamour... As the other members mentioned, more facial shots in your full length photos... You are realy bueatiful...
More Ashley galleries and less Aimee,
Consforever..

I agree mate, however thats a bit hard on Aimee:icon_cry:

Consforever,

Please keep those kind of negative comments to yourself. Constructive criticism is welcome, but that was uncalled for.

Scotty,
Don't know what comment you thought negetive... Not the comment about Ashly being a glamour... I don't belive it... I thought that was a complement as was intended... The bit about Amiee was not ment to hurt rather I was suggesting that some of the other girls (Ashley for instance) get a bit more of a go in the con gallerys... I have only been here a week and it seems Amiee out does all the other girls 3 to 1... Amiee you are also a great looking girl and if I offended any ones feelings I apologise....
While were at it how about some more gallerys of the girls in x-hi or knee hi Cons on this GREAT site....
Have a good one people,
Consforever...

consforever said:
Scotty,
Don't know what comment you thought negetive... Not the comment about Ashly being a glamour... I don't belive it... I thought that was a complement as was intended... The bit about Amiee was not ment to hurt rather I was suggesting that some of the other girls (Ashley for instance) get a bit more of a go in the con gallerys... I have only been here a week and it seems Amiee out does all the other girls 3 to 1... Amiee you are also a great looking girl and if I offended any ones feelings I apologise....
While were at it how about some more gallerys of the girls in x-hi or knee hi Cons on this GREAT site....
Have a good one people,
Consforever...
That's cool. It just sounded like a negative comment about Aimee.
Aimee is a paid model so that's why you see more of her in the galleries. Ashley is a member of the site who submits her sets to the members section.
Well, anyway, welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.:icon_smil

Ashley said:
So how was it? LOL:icon_lol:

It's always great when i think of you!! :icon_mrgr I don't know what i would give to worship your keds clad feet!! I am definently an Ashley sneaker slave. When i suck on my keds and cons i sometimes pretend they're yours.

Back
Top Bottom