deedee_tv

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Florida
D*ana’s Dirt

Quoted from the above website:
"Mischa Barton looked incredibly bad at the Nylon MySpace party… Seriously, the hair, the make-up, the yellowing smoker’s teeth, the turtleneck lace tablecloth dress, the hideous suede jacket, the front of leg cellulite (enlarge the picture, you’ll see what I mean), and the Keds - which on their own aren’t bad but they don’t go with the ugly outfit… She just irritates me, it’s like she tries to look bad!!!"

I don't believe I have ever seen her look worse, what do you all think?

Deedee

Attachments

• nylon-mischa-barton.jpg
    nylon-mischa-barton.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Re: Dumping on Mischa

That is not Mischa

Janet Charlton's Hollywood -- Celebrity Gossip & Rumors

Another Site:

"We have to give credit to Mischa Barton for showing up at the Nylon magazine party NOT wearing sky high heels but sporting somewhat unflattering Keds instead. It's nice that she's showing loyalty to the company that hired her as model/spokesperson. She obviously cares about holding onto that job. We ARE wondering if Mischa is paranoid about photographers shooting the back of her legs in that short skirt considering the recent bathing suit cellulite blowup."

Attachments

• mischacut keds spl-91959379.jpg
    mischacut keds spl-91959379.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 6

Maybe time for a new model for keds. She is a fashion faux pas and now with a DUI she is on the downside. Anyone for suggestions to make her wake up?

I concede. That is Mischa, it was wishful thinking on my part to think otherwise. She is pretty much a train wreck. I doubt Keds will be renewing her.

I have been seeing keds and skimmer sneakers on some of the Disney shows, like Hannah Montana (have a daughter who likes those shows), so maybe keds should focus on getting their shoes on those shows or try to get Mylie Cyrus as a celeb spokesperson.

Back
Top Bottom