Re: Dumping on Mischa

You really do have to wonder where Keds is headed with Mischa. Given her recent troubles, this can't be a spokesperson they want to hitch their star to. Also now that Stride Rite is part of Collective Brands, I would say Mischa is out in the next couple months. She had her time, move on.

Having Mischa show up twice a year at Keds events and the fact that she really only rarely wears them in public seems like a huge waste of money.

speaking of Miley...there's a story about her in the new InStyle. In a few pictures her and her brother and little sister are all wearing Chuck Taylors and then the last picture she is wearing red champion Keds...Champs do seem to be getting more popular with the younger set, but to me it seems like with othe colors besides white, I see Red and Blues more. I have also noticed more of them wearing bolder colors of Chucks too!

Here is all I found from this photo set.

Enjoy!

Best regards,

Kedskraver

Attachments

• mischa-barton-taylor-locke-01.jpg
    mischa-barton-taylor-locke-01.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 3
  • mischa-barton-taylor-locke-04.jpg
    mischa-barton-taylor-locke-04.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 1
  • mischa-barton-taylor-locke-05.jpg
    mischa-barton-taylor-locke-05.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 1
  • mischa-barton-taylor-locke-07.jpg
    mischa-barton-taylor-locke-07.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 1
  • mischa-barton-taylor-locke-11.jpg
    mischa-barton-taylor-locke-11.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 2
  • mischa-barton-taylor-locke-14.jpg
    mischa-barton-taylor-locke-14.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 3

speaking of Miley...there's a story about her in the new InStyle. In a few pictures her and her brother and little sister are all wearing Chuck Taylors and then the last picture she is wearing red champion Keds...Champs do seem to be getting more popular with the younger set, but to me it seems like with othe colors besides white, I see Red and Blues more. I have also noticed more of them wearing bolder colors of Chucks too!

Here's a picture of her in the red Keds

Attachments

• 2629_4799918819.jpg
    2629_4799918819.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 3

These folks arn't dumping on Mischa. They claim she's making more than Mandy Moore, “Hannah Montana” actress Miley Cyrus, and even Lindsay Lohan.

[URL="http://www.highwallpaper.com/celebrities/hollywood/celebrity-style/p2008/mischa-barton-loves-keds.html"]Mischa Barton Loves Keds! | Hollywood Celebrities

I saw this article too and although it was posted just the other day, that is an old reference and an old picture. Mischa does not look that good right now but she did 12 or so months ago when that picture was taken.

Back
Top Bottom