Speedy120

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
United States
Any of y'all old timers like me remember these sweet ladies?

ConverseCheer80s-1.jpg

I found them on eBay a week ago and they finally showed up today. The sole rubber is a little dried out but they are in fantastic condition aside from that, included a full set of color inserts!

I've only been looking for a pair of these on eBay for ooooooh ... TWENTY YEARS. Yes, twenty. Every since I got an account on eBay back in '99. I have only seen a pair of these listed on eBay twice. Once, they sold for $100.01 and the second the minimum bid was far beyond what I was able or even willing to pay. Not a hundred bucks but not much below that. I scored these for under $20!

My junior high and high school both used these back when I was in my early teens, circa 1986. Any other 40-somethings and 50-somethings have memories of these?

Attachments

• ConverseCheer80s-3.jpg
    ConverseCheer80s-3.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 1
  • ConverseCheer80s-2.jpg
    ConverseCheer80s-2.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 1
Re: eBay Find - 80s Converse Cheerleading Shoes

I miss the day when only KEDS were used for cheer-leading shoes! The sexiest cheer shoes ever! ;-)

Re: eBay Find - 80s Converse Cheerleading Shoes

Yeah, the world needs more Keds again. Being a product of the '80s and '90s I love the Converse and Nike cheer shoes. But I do miss the days when every self-repecting woman and girl in these here United States owned at least two pair of white Keds, one in good shape and one beater, and one or more pair in another color. Those definitely were the days!

Back
Top Bottom