I

iceman17896

My Ex-GF lets me take pics of her beautiful feet in her Keds like shoes after she was wearing them all day sockless! God as I was taking the pics the smell was so strong and touching her feet was sweaty to the touch. Was so hard not to show I was too excited with her feeties lol.

Attachments

• IMG_1159.jpg
    IMG_1159.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1160.jpg
    IMG_1160.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 14
Re: Ex-GF Keds Like Shoes

My Ex-GF lets me take pics of her beautiful feet in her Keds like shoes after she was wearing them all day sockless! God as I was taking the pics the smell was so strong and touching her feet was sweaty to the touch. Was so hard not to show I was too excited with her feeties lol.

Not a big keds fan myself but this is pure sexiness. Thanks for sharing, they must've smelled awesome. Other than the pictures did she indulge you at all?

Man I wish she would have but it was just the pics. It sucked so bad man I think I had some blue balls lol.

WOw thanks!! I love these sneaks!! SO sexy ans I am starting to like knockoffs a whole lot better than Keds now-a-days.

I have about 8 - 10 more pics of these if you guys want me to post them just let me know.

WOw thanks!! I love these sneaks!! SO sexy ans I am starting to like knockoffs a whole lot better than Keds now-a-days.
Variety is the spice of life. There was a time when I explored the knock-offs extensively. That was back in the days when every shoe manufacturer made their own brand or as in the case with Sears, had them made to their specification rather than just reselling generic sneakers.

I remember that at the beginning of the summer, my mom would take my sister and me to a hole in the wall shoe store to buy sneakers. The guy ran a pre-internet version of Overstocked.com. He had all kinds of shoes that were either discontinued from other stores or were quality control rejects for some sort of minor imperfections. Some of the latter included Keds. The blue label was still there but the word Keds was sanded off. My sister got a pair for $3 (of course, just about everything else costs about 15 times more today).

Here are the rest of the pics and God I still have the smell of her sexy feet lol.

Attachments

• IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    501 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1158.jpg
    IMG_1158.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1161.jpg
    IMG_1161.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1162.jpg
    IMG_1162.jpg