Re: From February Vacation

Chucksfan1, I agree too like candids the most, but not too many people post them. Thank you for the complements.

OK, On to day 2 of 2 days in the park. This set contains a couple of my favorites.

Attachments

• BetweenTheLegs1.JPG
    BetweenTheLegs1.JPG
    490.5 KB · Views: 3
  • WaitingToGetIn1.JPG
    WaitingToGetIn1.JPG
    499.5 KB · Views: 3
  • WaitingToGetIn2.JPG
    WaitingToGetIn2.JPG
    482 KB · Views: 3
  • greencons1.JPG
    greencons1.JPG
    486.1 KB · Views: 3
  • consgroup1.JPG
    consgroup1.JPG
    497.4 KB · Views: 2
  • consgroup2.JPG
    consgroup2.JPG
    489.1 KB · Views: 2
  • consgroup3.JPG
    consgroup3.JPG
    494.3 KB · Views: 2
  • consgroup4.JPG
    consgroup4.JPG
    456.1 KB · Views: 2
  • consgroup5.JPG
    consgroup5.JPG
    499.6 KB · Views: 2
  • consgroup6.JPG
    consgroup6.JPG
    477.7 KB · Views: 3
Re: From February Vacation

Chucksfan1, I agree too like candids the most, but not too many people post them. Thank you for the complements.

OK, On to day 2 of 2 days in the park. This set contains a couple of my favorites.
Hi kedsfan, Great Pic.s Again!!! You guys are absolutely right about the candid pic.s. I think that people whether through nervousness or boredom or for whatever reason, they tend to shuffle or move their feet around in positions they normally wouldn't and that always makes for great sneaker shots!!! kedsfan, whats also great about your pic.s, or at least from my perspective is, I'm not saying sneakers have to be brand new, although, I love it when they are, but I love clean sneakers or shiny sneakers. There is no bigger turn on for me then to see the white rubber on the sides of converse sneakers!!! kedsfan, Again, another Great Job, Thank You both, for your pic.s and your efforts!!!:icon_bigg

Back
Top Bottom