Re: Guess what....

What do you want to see? I have lot of shoe pictures to show...

I wanna see some super worn white sneakers..... those that have very dirty top, and a totally smooth bottoms....

Awesome pictures!!!!!!!! Haven't seen those Balloons sneakers around in a long time. What size are they thomas?. Brings back memories of one of my old flames who use to wear those, god that was fun!!!!

Those are size 9.... and I believe my feet stretch them out a lot (I am a male size 9) believe me they are very hard to find.... I mean there are those made by Hanes (walmart just stopped selling those in Cali) and some other knock offs sold at rite-aid, but both of those don't have the super thin soles that i like... As I mentioned somewhere, these thin soles make getting wet in rainy days very very easy, and whenever I walk on mud accidentally they get muddy right away (as the 1st image shows), but then that's also where the fun is! :icon_mrgr:icon_mrgr

anyone still interested in this style sneakers....? i have officially retired the original pair, and got a new pair of the same style.....

if peeps are interested i can post some photos of the old pair
You didn't toss out the original pair, did you? Because I'd still like to see the latest pics of them. I would assume they're even more trashed than the last time you posted pics of them.

No of course! I still have them. I just haven't got around to photographing them yet..... Hopefully I can do some of that over the weekend.....

Back
Top Bottom